𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝚰 - 𝖼ɦ𝖾𝗋𝗋𝗒𝗍ⱺ𐓣.

⋆。°✩ ⋆。°✩ ⋆。°✩ ⋆。°✩ ⋆。°✩

"There's no one I can talk to
when I'm feeling so fragile.
I need to know his calm
tell me nothings going wrong."

hsbf - hot freaks

word count: 2427

⋆。°✩ ⋆。°✩ ⋆。°✩ ⋆。°✩ ⋆。°✩

YOUR POV:

The image of a crappy, terrible academy was imaged in your head. When you were in school, you never had to worry about uniforms, or being formal, and not even having to worry about stupid schedules and other classes. Before you could begin speaking again, you notice that your escort began talking.

"Sir, we made it to Cherryton."

You stare outside of the car, noticing the school's size, and beauty. It seems it prides itself on how diverse and amazing their student base is. Your interested on learning more about it.

"Are you gonna get out or not?"

The fox was startled, the pig escort speaking a bit more hastily.

"Sorry, I was daydreaming.."

You put your hand on your back, before grabbing your luggage and stepping out of the car. Your nose gets a scent of what seems to be freshly bloomed cherry blossoms. The scent is nice, and relaxing. Walking up to the school, you notice a Siberian tiger with square glasses walking up to you.

"Ah, you must be Kin. It's such a pleasure to meet you! My name is Gon, a Siberian tiger. Welcome to one of the most prestigious and diverse academies you will ever find."

He begins to walk, so you follow him.

"You came a bit later than we hoped, so I had to give you some options on your dormmates."

His voice sounded rather grumpy, he smelt like what most felines smell like.

"Ah, how many options do I have..?"

The fact you had to share a dorm with multiple people upset you a bit. Especially because you lived alone.

"Two options, sleeping with the canines, or sleeping with the raccoons."

The choice was obvious, one was inviting and the other one was.. well it was raccoons.

"I'll take my luck with the canines. They should be nice."

Gon looked at you.

"We were hoping you'd say that! I'll have them notified immediately. They'll be accepting!"

The tiger smiled, breaking his grumpy mood into a more cheerful one. Putting a smile on your face.

"Heh, I hope so."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You had finished the tour of the entire school, in a quick matter. Checking the time it was almost 6:00PM.