𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝚰𝚰 - 𝐁𝗋𝖾α𝗄𝖿α𝗌𝗍 𐓣' 𝐁𝗋υ𝗂𝗌𝖾𝗌

⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩

♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚.♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚.

"All I want is another chance to

be adventurous all day with you

come back home to me be my

baby boy."

baby boy - hot freaks

word count: 3134

♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚.♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚.

⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩

(should I do YOUR first person pov, or keep doing the third person pov? ill try the first person pov for this chapter :3)

YOUR P.O.V:

"Fucking hell.. my heads throbbing."

I sit up, noticing Legoshi still being asleep by my side. His fur messy. He sleeps with no shirt, so it exposed his toned body.

"Kin? Are you in there?"

The voice spoke in a low tone, pulling the curtains open, I saw Collot.

"Woah! Found you. I see you took Legoshi's deal?"

He began to chuckle, before I got up from the bed, stretching.

"What time is it..?" I said.

"Ah, we're gonna head to the breakfast hall in 30. I'd get in the shower before Legoshi. He takes a while."

Collot helped me up to my feet. I notice that everyone else is already getting dressed, with Jack coming out of the shower.

"The two of them shared a bed, eh? That's gay as hell."

I looked over at Durham.

"Aren't you the same Durham who almost let his junk loose infront of me?"

I giggled, before staring at his somewhat angry face.

"He got you there, Durham!"

Collot audibly laughed, waking up Legoshi in the process. His face was dead inside, and his eyelids were dark. Durham looked away, out of embarrasment.

"I got next shower. Sorry, Legoshi."

I pat his head, before stepping in the bathroom. Multiple toothbrushes were in a cup, the shower was a decent size, but the worst part was the filth. Multiple stains (of unknown origin) filled the bathroom. It seems they can't aim very well either. Ignoring this fact I shower, which thankfully wasn't as gross.

⋆。°✩ ⋆。°✩ ⋆。°✩ ⋆。°✩ ⋆。°✩ ⋆。°✩

Getting out of the shower, I notice Legoshi stand up and sluggishly walk over to the bathroom.