Ep.14

Don't listen to 'Cry by Cigarettes After Sex', if you don't wanna get emotional at the end😇

The two girls opened the front door and walked in. Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung still sat where they were when the two left. Nayeon could tell they just finished having a convo when they walked in. Nayeon turned and smiled at Mina and gave her a thumbs up.

Mina walked towards the two. She stood in front of them and took a breath. "Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon, I felt the time was right to tell both of you..." Mina paused as she got a little nervous with Chaeyoung's gaze being on her.

"Mina don't tell me you're dying! OMG! Noooo, Mina whyyyy! Mina you can't leave us! What about Chaeyoung! She's going to cry like a big baby every day, and complain about never getting to date you! Mina, please give Chaeyoung a chance before we lose you forever!" Jeongyeon whined out to Mina.

Everyone looked at Jeongyeon shocked. Chaeyoung was now super embarrassed from Jeongyeon putting her on the spot like that. Nayeon looked at Jeongyeon who secretly winked at her, hinting this was on purpose. Nayeon laughed and hugged Jeongyeon instantly.

"I love you so much Jeong, you're so unfunny in the funniest ways!" Nayeon made herself comfortable on Jeongyeon as she hugged her. Jeongyeon was now nervous as hell, but hugged Nayeon back. "Okay Mina you can continue! I just wanted to get that out." Jeongyeon smiled at Mina, making the younger smile back.

"Right, like I was saying. I wanted to tell both of you that... I am Lesbian, and I thank Nayeon for helping me discover myself and learn to cope with what I am feeling. Jeongyeon, you did a great job finding her. She's the perfect girlfriend for you, and I can't wait to see the two of you become more. Personally, I think you guys should already date, but I have no room to talk." Mina announced.

"Yah Mina! That wasn't in the script! But thank you, Mina, I hope things work out for you and your girlfriend!" Nayeon smirked knowing exactly what she did. Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung were both shocked and confused. The reason Jeongyeon was shocked was clear, but Chaeyoung, hers was a different level of shock.

"Mina, you have a girlfriend? Not that it's a bad thing, I just want to know since when!" Chaeyoung asked with a bit of hurt in her eyes. You could tell she was being careful with her words, since Mina just came to terms with her sexuality.

Mina took this as a sign to be bold. "Yeah, well she's liked me for more than 7 years, so I figured now that I am okay with who I am, she'd be my girlfriend." Jeongyeon turned her head to Chaeyoung with a smile instantly getting what Mina was saying. Chaeyoung didn't understand though.

"Ah really? I hope it goes well for you two then. Jeongyeon unnie, I'm gonna crash in the office, tell Suengyeon unnie for me!" Chaeyoung tried to keep a positive face on and made her way to the office. Jeongyeon used her eyes to signal to Mina that this is the perfect moment to do it.

"Chaeyoung-ah! You're just going to leave your girlfriend here? That's not very nice, especially since she worked so hard to get where she's at for you!" Nayeon spoke loud enough for Chaeyoung to hear without yelling.

Chaeyoung stopped in her tracks and turned around. There was confusion all over her face, but her eyes met with Mina's only. "Yeah Chae, you're going to leave me here? Didn't you want it to go well for us?" Mina's smirk was so strong it made Chaeyoung's legs feel weak.

"Oh my fucking Jihyo. Mina are you being for real? Like so so for real?" Chaeyoung's heart was about to jump out her chest. "You're my girlfriend right? That's what you wanted, and it's what I wanted, so I worked hard to make it happen for the both of us." Mina walked up to Chaeyoung and placed her hand on Chaeyoung's cheek.