Ep.35

Two months later, winter had finally started to leave, and February brought a hint of spring to the air. The streets, once full of snow, were now dotted with patches of grass peeking through the melting ice. The holiday decorations had long been taken down, replaced by the simple charm of early spring flowers in shop windows. 

Nayeon stood by the kitchen window, lost in thought, while stirring a pot of ramyun soup on the stove. She smiled, recalling the joy on her siblings' faces when they met Yumi for the first time. It had been a magical day, one she would cherish forever. Nayeon's family is rather busy during the day, so she took it upon herself to take care of the little baby during the day. Tonight, Yumi was having her first sleepover at Jeongyeon's place.

Yumi, now two months old, was asleep in her bassinet in the living room. The baby had quickly become the center of 2yeon's world. Nayeon geeked at how much Yumi had grown in such a short time. Jihyo and Sana loved to hear little updates from the two, but they were starting to believe this was Nayeon's baby and not her sister. Her tiny features had started to fill out, and her once sleepy eyes were now bright and alert, always curious about the world around her.

Jeongyeon entered the kitchen, carrying a basket of freshly folded laundry. One thing about Jeongyeon is that she's always in the mood to clean, even Yumi's blowout onesies. She placed it on the counter and walked over to Nayeon, slipping an arm around her waist. "How's the food coming along?" she asked, peering into the pot.

"Almost done," Nayeon replied, leaning into Jeongyeon's embrace. Jeongyeon laughed at the small coo's in the background, paired with Lea's excited taps on the floor. The little puppy wasn't a puppy or little anymore, she's a full-blown teenager, weighing just over 78 pounds (38kg). 

For Reference, this what Lea looks like now. (She was the runt of her pack)

"I remember when Rumi met Lea for the first time, It was kinda like this, except she could chase Lea around

"I remember when Rumi met Lea for the first time, It was kinda like this, except she could chase Lea around." Jeongyeon let go of Nayeon and headed for the table. As she set the table, the phone rang. Nayeon answered it, her expression brightening as she recognized the voice on the other end.

"HIII BABY! How are you? I've been meaning to call you, but sissy has been taking care of her baby sister recently." Nayeon stopped everything she was doing to talk to her sweet baby brother Kian. 

"I'm fine! I've missed you and Seoyeon so much! Mommy says that you guys are busy, but I could try calling you today. Kian is making so many new friends here!" The little boy spoke about himself to his older sister. The older girl smiled, knowing he's very understanding of why they haven't talked in so long.

The two talked about his new friends and their parents. After a few minutes of laughter and conversation, Nayeon hung up the phone, her heart warmed by the call. She turned to Jeongyeon. "I miss his sweet face. I also miss Seoyeon, I haven't seen her in a bit, but she thinks her boyfriend is going to propose to her!"