Chapter 2: The Mysterious Killer

3rd POV:

In Village.

Na'vian 2: "They're dead...they are dead...." He said.

Na'vian 3: "Was the clan do this?" He asked him.

Na'vian 2: "I do not know...but this isn't our doing. But who did this to them?" He said.

Jake with Neytiri was turn their heads to look around and then they didn't find anything but until they felt something dropped at them.

*DRIP*

*DRIP*

*DRIP*

*DRIP*

*DRIP*

*DRIP*

*DRIP*

*DRIP*

*DRIP*

*DRIP*

Jake: "Huh?" He asked in confuse and make him seeing there is a blood on his shoulder and he touch it and he saw it was red...then Neytiri saw it and the two of them look up and they both saw something surprise at them and unexpected for what they saw....there was 3 dead bodies were hanging upside down and...skinless...red skinning alive.

Jake: "Jesus Christ

Jake: "Jesus Christ...." He said in surprise and he wasn't sure to know who or what did this to them but something worst for what they are going to encounter at it.

The Na'vian were turn their heads to look up and they both look up and saw something horrifies for what they both saw the bodies of those humans who were killed and skin them alive and hanging them upside down.

Na'vian 1: "W-W-What happened to them?" He asked Jake.

Jake: "Something or someone was skin these humans alive...." He said to them.

When the second Na'vian turn his head to look at the other dead body and make him surprise and he warn them and make them both turn their heads to look at the other dead body was hanging over there and it is 7 herbivores of creatures were hanging upside down and make them both were got their faces like surprises with sweats and then Jake said.

Jake: "We are heading back to village right now." He told them and then they both nod their heads right away and they were heading back to the village right away and make them both were heading back right away and they didn't notice they were been stalked by someone else again and watching at the Na'vians and Jake with Neytiri were heading back to the village right away.

The red beast was stare at it and make him was begin to moving out right away and he was start to hunting more species of creatures around here and skin them alive.

Time Skip Later.

In Village.

There were a lot of people who are living here in the village and there were 115 of these Na'vis who are living here and turns out that they both were living in normal life and doing their own works. Then these Na'vis are chilling by themselves that they both collecting plants and the other things around here and this place was supposed to be burned down by Colonel Quaritch and his armies but turns out that everything was failed by the two protagonists Jake and Neytiri and the other humans who are helping Jake to fight this war and win it.