Caught

Jimin's point of view

"I'm back." I mumbled as I entered our apartment. I was too tired, all I wanted was to sleep in a deep slumber till morning. But guess, that was not going to happen any sooner. My eyebrows creased, there was pitch black everywhere. As if no one was at home.

Is Y/N still at work?

I checked my watch, it was past midnight. A sense of guilt was felt in my heart. I shouldn't have come home that late but what could I do when your boss gave you so much work and put so much pressure on you? I had to do overtime to submit every work on time, and this was nothing. Sometimes I come home at two or three in the morning. I switched on the dim lights which illuminate the room. I removed my coat and threw it on the couch, along with the briefcase. I loosen my tie and remove my shoes and socks. I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge and drank chill water.

That's when my gaze fell on the stove, water was boiling on low flame and there were two packs of ramen beside it.

Y/N is at home?

I turned off the stove and walked toward our bedroom. From the little space between the floor and the door, I could see a faint light coming from there. My heart became heavy as my feet padded towards our room. I could hear faint voices, and giggling of a male and a female. My heart shattered into pieces. I knew that my and Y/N's relationship wasn't good the past few months. Our marriage hasn't been a bed of flowers right now. At times I thought our marriage was sinking but I didn't let that negative thought ruin my mind.

I and Y/N were high school sweethearts, before getting married we dated each other for almost five years. And never in my worst nightmare that Y/N would cheat on me. My hands clamped to my mouth as I resisted letting out a sob. Tears were streaming from my eyes and my heart was breaking apart as I heard faint moans. I loved her, at least she could talk to me. We were practically strangers living in one house. We both were busy with work and work pressure. I knew we were drifting apart but didn't know we would drift this much apart.

It was all my fault, I wasn't able to give her love and attention. I wasn't a good husband. Only if I had-

"J-Jimin." My train of thought stopped as I heard Y/N moaning my name, loud and very clear. Those faint mains were still there, while she was chanting my name. Not able to process anything, I immediately opened the door. My eyes widen as I saw naked
Y/N touching herself, on large TV was playing sex tape, our sex tape which we used to record when we were in college. Her action immediately halted and her eyes widened as well. She immediately covered herself with a duvet and paused the tape.

"J-Jimin-"

"Hands up." I spoke as I walked toward her after closing the door.

"What?"

"Hands up Y/N." I repeated myself as I removed my tie and climbed on the bed and hovered over her. She hesitantly put her hands up and I tied them with my tie. I looked into her eyes, and soon she tore her gaze from mine. She was embarrassed, it wasn't the first time I caught her touching herself, so why is she behaving like I'm a stranger? I grabbed her jaw lightly and kissed her luscious lips, moving them passionately. It has been almost months since I last kissed her. She immediately kissed my back with the same passion, scratch that. She was more desperate than I.