Tiny Cunt 4

I woke up to annoying sunshine poking into my face

I woke up to annoying sunshine poking into my face. I groaned and opened my eyes, just to immediately cover my eyes. Yesterday's memory came into my mind, making my heart beat heavily. I looked beside me, Jimin was still sleeping.

I should get going, he said he doesn't want to see me anymore. I tried to get up, but it was very difficult because every inch of my body was in pain. With the help of a bedpost, I finally stood up on my legs even though my whole body was sore and every muscle screamed pain. I sighed and walked where my discarded clothes were but I soon fell down because of immense pain in my womanhood.

"Ah." I yelped as I fell down. He was right, I won't be walking anytime soon.

"Can't you be fucking quite!" I heard Jimin's frustrated yell.

"Jimin." I called him with a heavy heart.

"What?" He asked in irritation.

"Do me a last favor, dress me up and leave me downstairs. I am not able to walk or do anything. M-My body is in pain."

Silent. I sighed thinking he ignored me. But it was not true. I yelped as he picked up the bridal style and started walking.

"Ah, dress me up before throwing me out of your house!"

"Shut up." He opened a door which was actually a bathroom. I sighed in relief, he put me down but my legs wobbled so he snaked his hands around my waist and on the faucet, setting the perfect temperature.

It was awkward, at least very awkward for me but I have to open my mouth, now or never. I put my hands around his neck and shoulder and stood there, soon the warmth relaxed all my muscles making me sigh.

"Minnie."

No reply, I looked into his eyes but he was ignoring me. He took the loofah with some body wash and started to wash me.

"Minnie, I am sorry."

"Keeping your pathetic sorry with-"

"I am really really sorry, no one has humiliated me so badly in my whole life, I was not able to control my anger. I think of childish revenge and accusing you falsely. I am so damn sorry about it. I deeply regret it but it was too late. I already left Busan and settled in Seoul. I came back to Busan and talked to the principal and told him it was all fake. You never did anything to me." By the time I started to sob loudly in his shoulder, not able to face him I put my head in his crook of neck.

"But it was late, he said he already fired you. I searched for you at your house, called multiple times to you but you never replied. It broke the core of me. Every day I lived in guilt, and missed you. And soon I need to go to New York, b-because of my mother. And after she was alright I came back here. And here we meet again, please forgive me even though I know I don't deserve it, I am sorry." I cried on his shoulder. His grip on my waist became tighter.