Maid

"Come here maid

"Come here maid." I called him while spreading on the sofa, enjoying my favorite show; which was him in maid dress.

"Yes." His voice held irritation which made me smile but with irritation held pride which made me scowl.

"Yes what, maid?" I asked.

"Yes mistress." He gritted, forming a smirk in my lips.

"Go bring some eatables for me." I ordered resuming my show.

"Sure mistress." He walked away and brought my favorite chips.

"What is this?"

"Snacks."

"Go bring fruits for me, don't you know I'm on a diet? You want me to be fat!" I yelled at him purposely, making him stumble. Sighing, he went back and bought some apples and grapes.

"Feed me slut." My words caught him off guard.

"What did you just call me?" His voice was dangerously low which scared me, made me think, did I go overboard? But instead of showing that I'm actually scared, I smirked.

"What? Aren't you a slut? Look at you, cat ears, maid dress, choker and cufflinks." A low growl emitted from his throat. As much as his anger scared me, his anger brought pleasure to me.

What can I say, I love to push his buttons.

"My little whore, do your work. Feed your mistress." I again ordered him, but he didn't, which made me look at him.

"Aren't you being an annoying bitch?" He asked me, looking dead in my eyes. That look was enough for me to know that I was fucked up.

"Tch you fool, aren't you my slave? I wasn't the one who lost the bet. Now since you're the loser, be a good slut and follow your mistress' orders. Feed me."

"How about I do something other than feeding you?"

"What?"

"Teaching you, looks like I need to teach something." Within an eye blink picked me from my sofa like some doll and put me on his shoulder.

"Jimin!" I yelped when my vision inverted and his thick booty came in my way. Without thinking anything I slid my hand in his skirt and grabbed his ass. He was wearing just a boxer underneath, and upon feeling me grabbing and kneading his ass he jumped.

"Did you just-" His eyes were looking at me, clearly not expecting this.

"Yes, this ass belongs to me. I can do anything." I cut his sentence and spanked his ass, again making him jump.

"That's it." He harshly spanked my ass, which made me moan. He started to walk towards our shared room. My heart thumped when he threw me on our bed.

"Tch, such a fucking brat. That's why you're a slut. Could have told mistress to fuck you, but look at you now." I taunted, while lying erotically on the bed; my legs wide open giving him view of panty. What irked me was, he wasn't even looking at me. He was rummaging in the closet, where we usually keep our kinky things.