Ever since (Kris)

::: IM SO SORRY FOR THE PIC 😭💀😭😭

You and Kris have known each other since you were little kids, your parents have been best friends for many years, and ever since you and Kris were born, your parents have kept bringing you together. Kris is a year older than you, but that was never a problem for you. Kris was like an older brother to you that you never had because you are a unit in the family and he always looked out for you and always wanted only the best for you. It was your 17th birthday, nothing special, a family party because you never fit in with the cliques at school, so you didn't even have friends except Kris. Or maybe he is something more than a friend? Your and his family were together, your and his mom made cake and cookies while your dads of course sat in the living room and watched football. But you and Kris were in your room, locked. You had a crush on Kris since you were 15, you had feelings for him and every time you saw him, your heart would start beating faster, but you weren't the only one, he also loved you and had feelings for you. So, you were in the room. Locked and the music turned on the loudest so the moms from the kitchen wouldn't hear the kisses you were giving each other. It was literally a make-out section, he held your waist while your hands were on his hair or on his cheeks.

"Kris we should stop" you said even though you didn't care about standing but you knew that at any moment your mother would knock on the door of your room.

"Oh come on, please, just 5 more minutes" Kris said. You also wanted to stay longer, but you both knew you had to stop because you were afraid of your parents' reaction. You both agreed that first Kris would leave the room so that it wouldn't be suspicious and then you after a few moments, but as soon as Kris left the room his mother noticed; "darling, what were you doing so long in her room?" she said. "nothing? she asked me to help her what to wear, it's her day after all" he said, but the mother just laughed; "of course you did"

After the birthday, Kris and his family slowly left for their house, but Kris's mom and your mom kept saying something to each other and kept looking at you and Kris, you both knew that they tried you and that there was no way out... Your mothers invited you away from the rest of the family into the kitchen. "how long have you been together" Kris' mom asked. Kris and you looked at each other and started laughing. "We are not together, what are you talking about?" you said. "I know you guys, loud music to the loudest, locked door and then another love bite on Kris's neck" your mother said and Kris immediately tried to cover the love bite with the scarf he was wearing. "uhvatili smo vas lovebirds" your mom said. "You know, we're not mad at you because you could see that you were in love, but you could have told us that, anyway, we've been shiping you since you were little. You were really cute." Kris' mother said. "Shut up mom, can we just go?" Kris said. "Yes, we can" At the exit door, Kris turned to you while everyone was already outside and kissed you: "I'll miss you" Kris said. "I'll miss you too" you said and hold your hand on his cheeks.

Author's note:
Hi! I'm sorry for this shitty ass chapter but idk what to write, once again if you have any ideas comment down below! <3