One

Bonnie and Jane were the ones in charge of planning Cotillion and they were up to they're heads, it really helped that the other was there to help out and that they were best friends.

The duo was brainstorming when they saw the Vk's walking over and Jane really wanted to talk to Carlos, she wouldn't admit it-at least out loud- but she had a major crush on him.

"Mal!"Jane pointed out walking over to the group and greeting them, she was face to face with Carlos and she looked like she was holding in blush. "Hey Jane"he spun around and smiled at her, Bonnie was really good at reading people and she could tell he had a crush on her as well.

"I was wondering if uh...."he started looking around at his friends for help but none of them did. Jane raised a brow looking at him confused silently hoping he was going to ask her to cotillion. "If you liked the....Carrot cake"

Bonnie cringed internally and face palmed, Jay laughed a little and rolled his eyes. "I had the pumpkin pie"Jane corrected him and he made an 'o' sound realising his cover wasn't going to plan.

Jay appeared to have had enough with the awkward encounter and grabbed Carlos' shoulders and dragged him away muttering "smooth" leaving the girls alone.

"I have an open fitting at three who wants it"Evie mused in her usual sings song voice. "Me!"Lonnie appeared behind them giving Bonnie a fright, the girl jumped slightly and Mal laughed.

"Perfect I'll take you later"Evie gestured to Jane and began walking away with Lonnie.

"I hate to keep bugging you but the decorations committee needs more answers, as much as I hate to um..you know um.."jane started but trailed off slightly.

"Bug me?"Mal finished for her and Bonnie nodded confirming it for Mal.

"Jane, Bonnie I would love to I've just gotta get to class"Mal tried to leave but Bonnie stopped her. "Just nod if you like it"she took out the iPad they were planning things on and swiped through the options, Jane started rambling about the decorations and Bonnie could see Mal was starting to get frustrated so she stopped her. "You gotta get to class let's just say pen toppers and call it!"

"I can't wait to see what your wedding looks like!"Lonnie appeared behind Bonnie again, scaring her for the second time.

"Me too.."Mal said absentmindedly before realising what Lonnie said "wait what!"

"The Royal cotillion is like getting engaged to be engaged to be engaged"Bonnie explained noticing Ben walk over, "that's why I always go solo,"

"I didn't know that!- how come nobody told me that is my entire life just planned out in front of me-"

"Hi Mal"Ben greeted scaring his girlfriend ever so slightly. All the girls beside Bonnie greeted him at the same time in dreamy voices. He laughed them off and so did Bonnie, "heyyyy"she laughed and he rolled her eyes at them. Jane pulled him aside to show him the stained glass window, so Bonnie decided to walk with Mal to class.

"How do you deal with it all the time?"Mal asked with a frown

"Deal with what?"

"The publicity, the royal duties, everything."she sighed, Bonnie could tell that she didn't like the spot light and being this great princess wasn't her thing and she couldn't help but feel sorry for the girl.

"I'm just used to it I guess, it's been like that all my life"Bonnie shrugged "I'll try help you as much as I can"