Four

After the song the siblings started to walk ahead and bumped into the son of Gaston.

Belle told them story's of Gaston and how much he frustrated her. But his son seemed different it seemed like he was the only one on the isle to smile.

He bumped into Ben but looked between them and was seemingly transfixed looking at Bonnie.

"Hey I know you! Both of you."he smiled to them both with recognition. He had a nice smile for someone on the isle and Bonnie felt a strange sensation in her stomach. Butterflies.

"Uh no don't know you either man."Ben tried to play it off pulling his hat down to cover his face more to conceal himself. Bonnie however didn't have a hat and in this very moment cursed the fact she looked so much like her mother.

"Uh yeah you do. Come on man really?"he asked confused, "huh? Dude I'll give you a hint. My dad is quick, slick and his neck..huhhh is incredibly thick. Come on man ah" dots seemed to be connected in his head when he looked at Bonnie.

"I've definitely seen you somewhere...wait a minute if your not...then you have to be.."he thought aloud "your not Belle so you have to be Bonnie her daughter..my dad has your mom's picture around and I never really got it till now"he laughed slightly gazing down a Bonnie.

Ben was very over protective of his sister and he stepped in front of her. That was a mistake as Gil just realised that Ben was the king. And pointed between Ben and a poster.

"YOUR KING BEN! SO YOUR PRINCESS BONNIE!"

"I don't think so."Ben tried to reason before he was dragged away by Evie and Bonnie was by Carlos.

"You totally are King Ben, your Princess Bonnie and you're Jay, Evie and Carlos. Hey guys!"

"OHHH UMAS GONNA LOVE THIS!"

But in that moment Gil really felt like his father. Bonnie was gorgeous and he was transfixed.

--~*~--

The group arrived at the building Jay, Evie, Mal and Carlos used to live in an Ben went up.The rest on them waited at the bottom of the stairs.

"So do you guys know Gaston's son then?"Bonnie spoke up breaking the silence, the boy really peaked her curiosity. He was handsome there was no denying that but there was just something different about him, he wasn't a brooding as the rest of the Vk's

"I do, we were friends as kids. His names Gil and unlike most of the kids here he's pretty chill. Well by Vk's standards. When we Mal and Evie formed the gang we are now we kinda drifted then Uma and Mal's feud began so we just kinds stopped I guess."Jay explained

"Oh..my mom used to tell Ben and I stories about her life in the village and his dad seemed like a douche. But I suppose you kinda have to be one be get landed here."Bonnie shrugged and Ben started walking back down the stairs.

"So? Where's Mal?"Evie asked immediately getting to her feet. Ben looked somber "she's not coming back."he sighed, Bonnie hugged her brother

"I'll talk to her."

Ben and Bonnie had already given up they didn't realise that Jay and Carlos wasn't beside them and missed the fact that the two people behind them wasn't Jay and Carlos but instead Harry and Gil.

The two grabbed the siblings and quickly put rags over their mouths with something on it to knock them out. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry."Gil muttered whilst doing this and Harry got annoyed "stop apologising and let's get them back to Uma."