Epidode 1 (The Story of the Meeting)

Here is a new love story...

Christiana Grey

-Born on 21/11/2003

-He lives in London.

He normally lives in England, came here for school.

-Middlesex University, Year 2, English Language and Literature student.

- Hobbies: swimming, writing, taking care of plants.

She wants to be a writer.

-She is bad with his family because his family doesn't want him to be a writer because they say that writing makes little money and they can't live on that money.

Ryan Brave

-Born on 06/06/2002

-He lives in London.

- He normally lives in England, came here for school.

- Middlesex University 3rd year sports management student.

-His hobbies are swimming and taking pictures.

-He wants to be a swimmer and when he gets old he will start the mafia (Maybe he started 27 equated)

-She lost her mother to pancreas cancer when he was 15, her father is the mafia, her relationship with her father is a bit cold and formal.

Part 1

(from Christiana)

It was a school day again, actually I was going to school only for Ivy and to write.

I didn't wear make up because I don't like it and I think it will hurt my skin. When I was about to have breakfast and leave, my stupid head forgot my phone and purse, I immediately opened the door again and got it.

I started walking towards the school, I arrived at the bus after about 10 minutes, I immediately got on the bus and printed my card, the bus was empty this time and I sat by the window. I listened to some music and watched out the window...

After a while, I realized that we had arrived by pressing the red button on the bus.

I arrived at school, I entered the classroom, I put my things.After a while the professor came and we started the lesson.

(after 50 minutes)

After 50 minutes, the class was over, then I went to other classes and we were coming to the end of the day when Ivy came to me.

Ivy Davis

-Born on 07/02/2003

-Lives in London

- Born in London.

-Middlesex University law school sophomore student.

-Hobbies: Shopping, Spending money, Partying.

Ivy told me:

She said, "You're invitation to my pool party, my dear friend, if you don't come, see my death"

Me said

"God forbid okay okay I'm coming, where will the pool party be"

She said, "At the **** address, bye I'll run away" and left

The paper he gave me said that tomorrow would be at 1:00 on Saturday. Then I walked to the classroom and took other classes and made my way home.

(from Ryan)

A girl came and gave me the invitation to the pool party, so I bought it. I thought if I like the pool, I should go anyway, the popular girl of the school was preparing this invitation.

(Saturday)

(from Christiana)

I was going to the pool party today, it was about 1 hour away, it was 10 o'clock, I got up immediately, did my routine work and started to get dressed.

Then I took a taxi, yes it cost a little too much, but there is nothing to do.

Please write in the comments when you started.