Episode 4(Escape)

Chapter 4

(from Ryan)

Here she is going to live in my house now I put that stupid girl to bed then I left the room 1 hour later there was knocking on the door I opened the lock I saw Christiana lying on the floor crying then I took her in my lap and brought her downstairs then she said to me:

"Let me go to school!"

"You will go to school, oh you have a course, you will go to it too, don't worry, my beauty, I sent the black car that followed you, don't worry," I said and smiled.

Just as I was about to go upstairs and glaring at me, I said:

I said, "Baby, put on your clothes in the wardrobe upstairs, I'm waiting for you"

(from Christiana)

Why me, anyway, I had an idea. I was going to run away while I was at school. I was going to continue my school and course online. I got dressed and went downstairs, then we got in the car and came to school.

(At school)

He dropped me off in my class and told me to definitely run away, then when I entered the class, the lesson was just starting, I had an idea, I immediately called Fiona and told her what happened, Fiona said:

"Girl, I think we should run away to Germany or something," she said.

Me said

"There is a problem, where will we find the money?"

"Your sister is rich baby" she said

We both started laughing and then she told me to run away from school and said she would wait for me after school.

I also left the classroom
I went to the front of the door but there were a lot of guards at the door, I immediately looked at the other door of the school, oof they had their guys here too, and there was a door that we discovered with Ivy idiot that not everyone could find, I went there and looked and hooray!  They weren't there, I immediately called Fiona there, she immediately took my hand and we started walking through the streets.

There was a blue car in front of us, he immediately put me in the car and he sat in the driver's seat and started to drive, we arrived after about 25 minutes, but he suddenly stopped and said:

"F*ck off, there are guys outside the door"

Then I thought for a while and said

"Uff, what are we going to do"

Then we both thought, and Fiona started talking.

"Anyway, I'll buy clothes or something from there when I go to you" he said and started to drive.

I said, "We don't have a ticket, and most importantly, we don't have a passport, how are we going to go" and he said.

He said, "I made a fake passport, don't ask how I got it done, maybe I'll explain later" and then he started talking again.

"Of course, I bought the plane tickets after you called"

When he said that, I was very happy and hugged Fiona with a smile and said.

"Please don't ever leave"

"Of course we can't break up," she said with a smile.

We came to the airport, gave the passports and tickets, we got on the plane and the plane was going to take off soon. I looked at the clock, it was the end of school, I wonder what that idiot is doing right now.

(school leaving time)

(from Ryan)

I came to Christiana's class, I opened the door, but I couldn't see Christiana, I entered the class, I looked and couldn't find it, then I went to my men at the exit and shouted.

“Find Christiana quickly!” they ran to look around.

(1 hour later)

Christiana was still not around. I can't help but get her to the garden of the house, let alone take her to the garden of the house.

"Sir, we checked the plane records and they were going to Germany with a friend," he said.

I immediately told them to arrange a plane and I told them to find out where they will stay.

Please stay tuned for the new episode!!!