Episode 2 (Pool Party Fight)

Chapter 2

(from Ryan)

I got in my car and arrived 1 hour later, there were a lot of people when I arrived.

My swimsuit was inside me and I was wearing a t-shirt on it. Then a girl passed by me, her hair was red, then suddenly someone shouted, the girl turned around, her face was very beautiful, she was like an angel, but I didn't know how, I couldn't trust anyone and started walking.

(from Christiana)

Someone shouted Christiana, I turned around and just then I saw Ivy there was a boy with black hair, then I ignored it and went to Ivy, after a little chat and chat, we entered the pool, the pool was very big, then I came out of the pool, I took my notebook to write with me, then all of a sudden she I saw the black-haired boy again, he jumped, I was sitting on the sunbed, I was all wet even in his notebook, I was extremely angry, then I got up from the sunbed and started shouting at the boy.

"Hey!!!You pay attention, my whole notebook is in the water!!!"

The boy came out of the water and started coming towards me.

"Who do you think you're yelling at!" he said, and held my hand tightly.

"Let go of my hand!"

No one was looking at us, only Ivy was sitting next to me, but she was also listening to music.

Then, when I suddenly pushed the child, the child hit his head on the edge of the pool.

Ivy saw this and stopped the music, looked at me in a limited way and called an ambulance so I went after them in a taxi they took the boy to intensive care because something had happened to his brain, then about 10 burly men in black suits came in and they immediately went to the boy and I was on the side. I was sitting, then one of them went to Derin, I think he was asking what happened. Then the man next to Ivy turned to me, gave me a bad look and left, I realized that now I fucked up.

(from Ryan)

I woke up, I had a hard time opening my eyes, but finally I opened it. My father's men were next to me and they immediately called the doctor and the doctor examined me again, the girl who pushed me was there, I was crazy.

I said "take that girl, I'll come"

While the men were taking the girl, the girl was shouting, but I'll ask for it, then I called one of the guys and said

"Don't give this girl food for 2 days."

(from Christiana)

The men came up to me and tried to pull me away, normally I could beat them all, I even beat a few of them, but they were too big and bulky, then they got me into a black car but I was still screaming. They put something on my head, tied my hands and feet, while doing this, they held a gun to my head and I was in my place. They told me to stop.

I was cursing at Ivy inside, don't be a friend like her, I will never see her again, I won't talk, damn what am I going to do now!

The car stopped, someone picked me up, but I was not standing still, the man again put a gun to my head and made me sit somewhere, he opened my head, everything was black then he put a flashlight next to me it was giving some light, I still had a gun in my head, they were tying my hands and feet so I couldn't move later they left me...

(2 days later)

I almost died of hunger and thirst then suddenly the door opened and someone came in took the flashlight and held it in my face it was that kid bastard but untied me and threw me out

"Get out of here" he said

"This isn't even a woodland house, how am I going!"

He just rolled his eyes and called someone and they gave me my bag and pushed me to the car, they asked my home address, I gave it to them, then when I got home they kicked me out of the car so I went inside the house and immediately changed my clothes.

I ate breakfast, went to school, everyone was talking to me when I arrived, I just ignored the lessons, after school, I went to the market and bought 5 chocolates, 1 Nutella, 3 ice creams and when I got home, I didn't feel that hungry, I just ate 2 ice creams.

And all of a sudden the doorbell rang, I opened the door, there was Ivy, I immediately closed the door, I rang the deep bell, but I didn't open it, then the ringing stopped and I went to my room and started to cry, my only and best friend was no more, I was alone, then I fell asleep.

(within 1 week)

For a week, men in black suits followed me. I was walking between my house and school as if there was nothing, at the same time I got a job in a cafe, soon I will go to an English course.

(from Ryan)

That girl should have been mine. I want to touch and smell her beautiful hair. I told my men to follow her every day so that nothing should happen to her.

(Weekend)

(from Christiana)

I registered for the German course today and we met a girl named Fiona, a very friendly girl, she even gave me her number and then we both went to our homes.

Fiona Brave

-Born on 03/08/2004

-Lives in London

-She normally lives in England, she came here for school.

-Brunel University Medicine(German)1.  grader.

Hobbies: likes to play volleyball.

He wants to be a doctor in Germany.

-She never saw her family after the age of 15, after her mother's death, and before that she was a cold girl towards her family (by the way, Ryan is her older brother, but Fiona doesn't want to see any members of her family).

Please stay tuned for the new episode!!!