Chapter 7: Pride

CHAPTER 7: P R I D E

Zach couldn't say anything. Heck, he couldn't even think straight. It was foul, but he can't do anything to defend himself.

"What now, Zach? Cat got your tongue?! Hahahaha! I thought you were brave?! But it turns out that they don't know about it? How pathetic. Look at you, you look miserable." Calix continued insulting Zach.
"Shut up!" Zach shouted at Calix.

"What are you saying, Calix? What do you mean..?" Sophia asked him in horror.

"Why don't you ask your brother Zach? He clearly knows what I'm talking about. Right, BROTHER?"
"I said shut up!" Zach grabbed Calix's collar, but Calix just laughed it off.

"Funny how tough you look on the outside, but I know you're on the verge of crying, Zach. You're still that weak kid, nothing will ever change as well. Freak!" Calix spitted on Zach's face making him push off Calix. Right after he pushed Calix, he pulled out a gun from his pocket and pointed it at Calix.
"Zach! Please put it down! I know you're a great person! I know you didn't kill someone! You didn't kill dad! Please put it down!" Jace begged.

Suddenly, Calix laughed loudly.
"Oh, that was funny! I didn't even say something about you killing dad! But I guess I did a great job of giving hints! Wow, Jace, you're smart!" Calix commended Jace and lay down comfortably while watching Zach.

"And? What will you do, Jace? If I didn't put this gun down? Do you want to see how I killed your lovely father, huh?!"

"Z-Zach.." Xavier called him while shaking.

"Oh, what you just heard is correct! I killed your father! Your shameless father! I can't even call him father! Even so, I wanted to vomit every time!" Zach exclaimed.

"Do you guys want to know why? Simply because I hated him! He deserves his life to be taken! If it is not because of him, Mom wouldn't die! Did you all know that Mom died because she found out about your father's adultery?! He cheated on her! With this child!" Zach points at Yoona. "She died because of Cardiac Arrest and dad didn't even care a bit! I hated you, Yoona. You look just like your mother and every time I see you, it reminds me of our father and your foolish mother's wrongdoings!" He explained. "I had to endure everything! As the oldest, I am the only one who knows about this because I don't want you to hold a grudge against your father! Because no matter how much I hated him, I still don't want to ruin your views of our father! I still want all of you to commemorate his death because I care for all of you! That's why I cannot stay still every time his death anniversary comes! He deserved to die! Because of him, mother wouldn't be dead!"

He looked at Yoona and turned to Calix. His vision darkened and pointed his gun to Calix. "This is your fault. If it wasn't for you, none of this would happen!" *BANG!* Zach shot Calix in the face. "You ruined everything, Calix! You're just like your father!" Seeing this, Sophia stood shocked, couldn't breathe well, and lost consciousness.

"What the heck!" Alexa exclaimed. "Zach, put that gun down! What did you just do?!"

"Shut up! I can't bear hearing your voice anymore! You're annoying! Anger literally runs in your blood! You deserve to go with your father!" *BANG!* Zach also shot Alexa in her chest. He's going crazy and couldn't think straight. Madness corrupted him. Whenever he remembers his dad, he goes crazy. He immediately pointed to Yoona and Xavier.

"The both of you.. are the most disgusting person in the world! Being corrupted by greed and you Xavier, I can't even think about it. It's such a shame being your brother! You're inhumane!" *BANG! BANG!* Zach shot Yoona and Xavier. He laughed maniacally. He was in frenzy and enjoys killing people.

"And you, Jace, I'm so sick of you! I can't believe you can do anything just because of jealousy! You're willing to do everything it takes just to have what Sophia has! She is such a good person! But I can't forgive you for what you've done! You destroyed her life, Jace!" *BANG!* He also shot Jace. "We will all burn in hell!" He shouted to them.

After a couple of minutes of being lost in one particular place, Zach was breathing heavily, and finally, he slowly calmed down. But it is too late. He already killed his siblings, his beloved siblings. He unconsciously seated on the floor, in front of his siblings and started crying. Even though everyone's dead, he still managed to explain one last time.

"I just did that to our father because I don't want all of you to hurt. But in the end, I was the one who hurt all of you. Pretty ironic, right?" He talked to them while sobbing. "I just did that because I love all of you. I love my siblings, really!" He looked up while crying, letting his emotions out.

After a minute of silence, he began laughing crazily once again as he realized everything. "I probably look insane. I killed my siblings. Might as well be with them so that I can still be with them to the other side, and make things up with them.." He laughed maniacally while crying, and the sound of a gunshot was heard one last time.

He shot himself in the head. Half a minute later, a siren was heard. When the police got into the house, they freaked out while investigating the crime because someone's hand moved.
Confirmed, someone is definitely alive.