Chapter 1.

He then lets out a long and loud sigh before pulling the trigger.

Bang.

The gunshot was loud and could be heard from a couple blocks down from his house. It was 3am as he laid in his own pool of blood and lifeless on his bed. Kenny was in a white void, with nothing but himself. He let out a relieved sigh and sat down on the floor. He was finally at peace and away from reality. Again. He smiles gracefully before...

Beep, beep, beep.

Kenny jolts awake with sweat covering his entire body. He then lets out a small sigh before turning off his alarm and getting out of bed.
He went to his bathroom and stared at himself in his broken mirror. He had dark circles under his eye and a bit of blood dripping from his lip, because he accidentally bit himself when jolting awake.
"Great..."
He then rolls his eyes before taking his toothbrush and toothpaste. A few minutes later, he left his bathroom and back into his room to change. He grabbed a pair of grey jeans and his favorite orange parka. He then changed into his outfit and wore his parka ontop of his white tshirt.
The day started off being boring and stupid as always.
Kenny then made his way to the door, walking pass his drunk and asleep father who was passed out on the couch. He quickly but also quietly opened the door before starting to run from his house. He made it to the bus stop and saw his friend group. Kyle and Eric arguing as always, and Stan being on his phone not giving a fuck.
Kenny then stood next to Eric after waving a hello at them.

"Good morning, Kenny." Stan said with a smile on his face.

"Morning, Stan." Kenny greeted him back, his voice muffled because of his parka.

They all stood there for a good 10 minutes before the school bus finally came to pick them up. Kyle and Stan went to sit next to each other at the back of the bus as Eric took up 2 seats all by himself... it wasnt because he was too fat, he just purposely sat in the both of them to avoid sitting with someone. The bus was packed and Kenny was looking around for a place to sit down. He had no luck since the only seat that was visble to him was next to Cartman. He let out a small sigh before feeling a gentle tug on the side of his parka. He turns his head and saw Butters who was sitting in the front seat.

"Hey Kenny, you can sit next to me."
Butters said with a smile before moving over and patting the seat next to him. Kenny hesitated for a bit but then decided to sit down anyways.

"Thanks, Butters."
Kenny said, not even looking at him.
Butters was a bit confused, but just shrugged it off thinking that Kenny was just in a bad mood.

"How was your morning?"

Butters said in his usual happy and joyful tone.

"It was... fine. How about you?"
Kenny then looked at Butters.

"It was great! I had pancakes for breakfast and it was soo good!"
Butters was in a great mood today, talking about how good his morning was.

Kenny smiled at him before speaking again.
"That's great, Buttercup. Glad to see you in an energized mood."
Kenny then leaned back into his seat.

"Well, it does feels nice. I guess i just feel extra happy today!"
Butters then laughs a bit, it was awkward but the both of them didnt mind at all.
"Did you have a good sleep?"
Butters asked Kenny.

"Well... i'd be lying if i said yes."
He then laughs, trying to sound like he was joking.

Butters knew something was off, but decided not to doubt Kenny.

The bus finally arrived at the school building. Everyone got off one by one, except for Cartman who was pushing everyone out of his way.

"Goddamn it, Cartman! You're already fat, dont squish us to death!!"
Kyle yelled out.

"Shut up, Jew!"
Eric shouted back before getting off the the bus.

Kenny rolled his eyes as he waits for his turn to get off the bus. He was quite popular in school and was known as the most perverted kid in there. He wasnt very proud of that name but still accepted it and moved on.

Everyone got off of the bus and had went into the school building. Kenny was already at his locker, putting away his stuff. He then grabs a pencil and a notebook before walking off to class. The hallways were practically packed with students and only a small space to move around in. It was annoying but he managed through. Kenny entered his class and saw his other classmates except for Craig and Eric. It wasnt a suprise really, since the both of them are always almost late. He sighed and took a seat behind Stan, that was also infront of Butters.

Kenny then sat down and immediately rested his head on the table, using his arms to support it. Class starts in about 5 minutes, so why not take a light nap? There's nothing better to do anyways.

Butters on the other hand, was finishing up his homework from yesterday. He definitely loved english since it was his best subject. After he finished the homework, he puts it away into his bag and placed it on the floor, next to his table. He then starts to sharpen his pencil with a pencil sharpener for later uses

5 minutes later, the bell rang and the teacher stepped into class. Mrs Garrison then starts to teach the teenagers math as she wrote complete nonsense onto the blackboard. Kenny had no interest in these sort of lessons and could barely focus for more than 2 minutes. He just stares out of the window for a long time before snapping back to reality and writing down some notes...

A few hours passed by. Lunch time.

WC: 1068.