Chapter 2.

It was lunch time, the hallways were packed as usual as people tries to push each other to get to their desination. Some were going to the playground early, while most of them were going to the cafeteria. Kenny finally made it to the cafeteria without a scratch. He didnt pack anything for lunch except for a ripe apple. It was better than nothing anyways.

Kenny and Eric made their way to the table that they usually sat at with Kyle and Stan. But... they were no where to be seen today, weird..

At the table, instead of Kyle and Stan.. Butters was the one sitting there.

"Eh? Butters, what the fuck do you think you're doing at OUR table??"

Butters was startled and immediantly stood up from the table being a bit embarrassed.
"Oh jesus!! Uhm... sorry, i.. i didnt have anywhere else to sit.
Butters rubbed his knuckles together, showing signs that he's nervous.
Eric was annoyed and tried to shoo him away so Kenny and he can sit down.

"Whatever, fag. Go away now!!"
Eric yelled, but the next second someone nudged him on the side of his arm.

"Just let him sit there, it's not like he's gonna steal your food, fatass."
Kenny said before crossing his arms and gave Eric a side eye.

Eric scoffed.
"What?? Why are you defending him, Kinnie." Eric rolled his eyes and sat down at the lunch table.

"Just shut up and let him sit here for today."
Kenny said as he sat down on the opposite side of the table. He then patted the seat next to him for Butters to sit down.

"...uhm... thanks Kenny!"
Butters said in a happy tone again. Butters then take out his light blue lunchbox and opens it up to reveal a warm and nice meal.

Kenny was a bit suprised to see the lunchbox that Butters had. He didnt wanted to look like a creep so he just turned the other way and ate his apple in silence.
The 3 of them sat there and ate their lunch until Butters slowly hands Kenny half a sandwhich.

"..What?" Kenny asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Uhm...well, i have extra food, and i thought that just an apple wont fill you up much... do you want it?" Butters was a bit nervous but still smiled at Kenny, hoping that he'd accept his offer.

Kenny was a bit suprised, he hesitated to take the sandwhich but did a few moments later.
"... thanks Butters.."
He said in a quiet voice, a bit embarrassed for accepting his offer.

"No worries! I hope you like it, because i spent all morning making it myself!"
He smiles before looking back at his own food again and took a bite of his sandwhich.

Kenny then pulled the zipper of his parka down to his neck, so his mouth can be visible to eat the food. He then took a bite of the ham sandwhich and his eyes widen a bit when he had a taste of it.
"Wow... it's really good.."
Kenny thought out loud.

Butters turned to Kenny and then smiled at him.
"Thanks, Ken"
He said while taking another bite from his sandwhich.
"Do you want more? I have plenty!"
Butters offered again, gracefully.

"Ugh, stop being so gay, you guys. Im also eating here." Eric said while opening a can of soda.

"Shut up, Cartman." Kenny said before staring him down. Eric rolls his eyes and took a sip from his soda can.

Kenny then snapped back to reality and turned to Butters as he shook his head.
"Oh uh.. nah, im good. You can have them."
Kenny was a bit embarrassed since he didnt mean to say anything out loud. He then turns back and continues to eat the ham sandwhich in silence.
_________________________________________
Timeskip to after school.

Kenny was walking out the front entrance with his car keys in his hands. He swung them around as he stops in his tracks and turns around to wait for someone.
Students were leaving the school's ground one by one, with a few of them still in the school hanging out or something.
A few moments later, a girl with brown hair and a pink headband came out of the doors and ran straight into Kenny's arms.
"Kenny Kenny! Guess what?? Something amazing happened today!!" Karen said it with excitment as she then lets go and starts to jump up and down, not being able to contain herself much longer.

Kenny laughed as she let go of him.
"What is it, Karen? What could possibly be so exciting?" Kenny said jokingly.

"I got an A+ on my math test!! Isnt that great??" Karen quickly takes out the test paper and showed it to Kenny. Kenny pretended to be suprised.
"Oh wow! That's amazing, Karen!"
Kenny chuckles a bit as he takes the test papers to take a closer look.
"Im so proud of you, Karen." Kenny then gives her the test paper back and gave her a kind smile.

"Well... do you remember when you said that if i get good grades, you'll buy me dessert?" Karen then holds her own hands behind her back and starts to bat her eyelashes.

"Oh? I said that? I cant recall anything." Kenny smirked.
"Heyy! You have to take me now! There's a new shop down the road that has really good cookie dough ice cream! Can we go, pleasee?" Karen puts on her puppy dog eyes and puts her hands together. Kenny was obviously amused by this and putted a hand on her head.

"Yeah yeah, i was just teasing. Let's go now." Kenny then smiled as Karen's eyes lit up. She then starts to skip to the run down car being full of energy and excitment. Kenny was laughing at this because he hasnt seen his little sister so happy these days. The both of them then enters the car and buckles their seatbelts.
"Ready?" Kenny said before starting the engine."

"Yes yes!! Go go go!" Karen said back with lots of energy.

Kenny then starts the engine and proceeds to drive out of the parking lot.

Karen was smiling the entire time when they were making their way down to the Willy's Chilly ice cream shop.

Karen excitedly got out of the car the moment they got there and quickly pulled Kenny inside.
"Quickk!! They might run out of cookie dough soon!!"
Kenny was laughing the entire time. The both of them then entered the small building as Karen quickly went up to the ice cream displays.

"Welcome! I hope you're having a creamy day!" Said a familiar voice. Kenny was busy looking at Karen that he didnt even noticed Butters.

"... Butters?" He said while being very suprised.
"I didnt know you worked here."
Kenny then came up to the register to talk with Butters.

"Oh, hey Kenny! Well... yeah.. i just got hired last night." Butters smiled at him before looking back at Karen.
"Who is that?" Butters then pointed at her.

"That's my little sister, Karen."
Kenny then waved his hand a bit, signalling Karen to come over.

"Kenny Kenny! Can i have 2 scoops of the cookie dough??" Karen came over with excitment in her eyes.

"Yeah yeah, ring it up Buttercup." Kenny said to Butters as he reached in his pocket for his wallet.

"Okay! Let me see..." Butters then typed in a few things into the computer before looking back at Kenny.
"That'll be 5.99, let me get it for you!"
Butters said before going over to the displays and scooping ice cream into a cone.

"Alright."
Kenny then takes out a crisp $10 bill and handed it to Butters when he came back with the cone.

Karen carefully took the cone when Butters offered it to her, she looked at it like it was a gift from above.

Kenny saw how Karen is reacting and laughed.
"I wished i had someone look at me like how Karen looks at ice cream."

Butters chuckled a bit before handing Kenny back his changes.
"Hope you guys have a creamyy day!"

Karen and Kenny then waved bye to Butters and made their way out of the shop.

"Wow! This is so good! Almost better than i imagined!" Karen was so happy, she starts to devour the ice cream cone.

"Woah, slow down Karen. You might get a brain freeze if you eat it too fast. Let's wait for you to finish eating and go home now, alright?"

Karen nodded as she begins to eat her cone more slowly.

Wc: 1433.

(I accidentally deleted a part of this chapter and i just noticed, so sorry)