Chapter 3.

TRIGGER WARNING: blood and action ( kind of )

Kenny and Karen had arrived home safe and sound. Their parents were no where to be seen even at this time of day. It was nice to have the house to themselves sometimes..

"That ice cream was delicious!! Im gonna go to my room now, i have a lot of homework to do.." Karen pouted as she skipped up the stairs.

"Alright, Kiddo. Do your best." Kenny cheered, while also walking upstairs to his room. The door creeks open when Kenny grabbed the door handle.
Kenny immediately flopped down onto his bed, being quite tired from the day he had..
"Butters was nice today..."
He randomly thought out loud. He wasnt sure why he had said that... it made him confused for some reason.

Kenny laid in his bed for around 20 minutes before being able to drift off into a nice sleep...
_________________________________________

Beep beep beep.

"Hughh...." Kenny groaned when he heard the annoying noise. It was the alarm, telling him that it's time to face his second life as Mysterion.

Kenny was sitting on the edge of his bed, being extremely tired. Even so, he still forced himself to get up and change into his hero costume. He has an actual superhero suit now, instead of whities ontop of a purple body suit. The design is similar, just a lot more mature for his age.
"I hope Chaos isnt gonna cause too much trouble tonight.."
Kenny muttered to himself before pulling up his hood over his head.

Kenny... now Mysterion then opens up the window from his bedroom. Carefully stepping out and quickly getting off of the roof and landed on his feet. Mysterion then starts to take strolls around South Park, making sure nothing was out of place.

BANG!

Huh? What was that noise?

Mysterion was standing ontop of a 3 story cafe. He quickly looked behind him, trying to figure out what the noise is before jumping to conclusion.
It was an armed robbery at a small pharmacy. Why would anyone rob a pharmacy for god's sake? Whatever, this sounds like another job for Mysterion.

Mysterion quickly hopped from roof to roof before jumping down and landing infront of the store. He then quickly entered the pharmacy with caution before starting to look for the thieves.. they were in the storage room, looking for something.
So without hesitation, Mysterion quickly tackled one of them down. The other was suprised to see Mysterion and quickly raised his gun to shoot the hero. Mysterion was quick on his feet as he somehow kicked the gun out of the robber's hand. The other thief stood up from behind Mysterion and stabbed him with a hidden pocket knife.

"GAH! FUCK!"
Mysterion yelped, almost forgetting that he has to hide his real voice.

The robber then pulled the knife out of his back, expecting him to fall down and slowly die. But instead.. Mysterion elbowed him right in the face, knocking him out as the thief infront of him was was too slow to react to anything. Mysterion then also knocked him out by karate chopping the side of his head. Both of the thieves are now knocked out as Mysterion was bleeding from behind. It wasnt that bad for him... even tho, it still hurts a lot.

Mysterion then dragged the both of them out of the storage room in the pharmacy as policemens busted in with guns. They quickly put their weapons down as soon as they saw Mysterion.
"Mysterion! Are you okay?" One of the policemen spoke up as the others quickly went over and carried the thieves outside to the police cars.

"Yeah.." he coughed. "Im fine, just take care of the mess now." Mysterion said in a forced deep and raspy voice.
The police officer nodded before going to check with the pharmacy owner.

Im gonna have to sew the hole in my cape and suit now..

He thought to himself. Before anyone could really get a glance at him, he had already disapeared and onto a tall building... how did he get there? Who knows.

Mysterion was still bleeding from his injury. But he couldnt afford to leave and go home so soon. Plus, it's only been like 2 hours into his job.
Mysterion continues to go around south park, mostly looking for Chaos...

Mysterion was taking a small rest on a tall 20 floors building. His injury from the stab that he got earlier was slowly drying up. Good thing his suit is hydrophobic... (dont ask why he could afford it)

Suddenly he had someone tap on his shoulder. "Oh? Hey Too-" Mysterion turned around mid sentence, expecting to meet Toolshed. His best hero buddy.

"Hello Mysterion..." Chaos said in a low and menacing tone. Making Mysterion immediately jump back and stood up, not letting a single guard leave himself.
"Chaos.. i was wondering what you were planning this time." Mysterion said in his forced deep and raspy voice again.

"Oh, come on. You really think im dumb enough to just tell you?"
Chaos smirked.
"It was nice to know that you had me on your mind."
He lets out a small chuckle.

"Quit it. Just get this over with so i could arrest you." Mysterion glared at him.

"Gosh, what? Are you working for the police now? That's funny, Mysterion." He dragged the last word that came out of his mouth, mostly to mock Mysterion.

"No... but even tho i dont, i'll still put you in jail."
Mysterion scrunched his nose and narrowed his eyebrows. He looked at Chaos with absolute disgust.

"Oh well... i guess i could at least do something before, mr hero of South Park puts me away in a cell." Chaos pretended to have a tear roll off his cheek by dragging his finger from his eye to his chin. He then takes out a red button from his pocket.
"Oh.. i wonder what this button does? Ahh! I know... it blows up this entire building that we're standing on." Chaos laughed.

"Blow- blow what up??" Mysterion's eyes widen as he looked at the button in Chaos's hand.

"This building... that we're standing on... what is it againn? Oh yeah.. a nice and luxerious hotel. Would be a shame if every room in it has a C4 waiting to be blown up.." Chaos laughed again as he puts the lid of the button back on and puts it into his pocket again.
"What will you do Mysterion? If you dont stop me now, hundreds of people are gonna die." He said with an evil smirk and doubting eyes.

"I'll fucking kill you, Chaos." Mysterion said in a calmer tone.. this isnt the first time that Chaos had threaten to kill everyone in a single building. In the end, Mysterion always finds a way to either destroy the device or just take it away from Chaos.

"Come at me, Hero."
Chaos found this amusing. He had taken a small liking to this Hero... but he's in denial of course. He's obsessed with trying to figure out who the person behind Mysterion's mask was. Someone who is strong, fast and smart enough to even be Mysterion... but how will he figure it out?

Wc: 1209.