shiv's backstory

Flashback

So shiv was a happy and mischievous boy of 17 years. He used to stay with his family [ his mom, dad, sumbul and stan ]
He used to be his own master.
He has a great bond with his younger sister sumbul. But not with stan because both were of different thoughts. They both used to love eachother but was not able to express it.

But one day shiv's dad died due to heart attack and after 2 years his mom also passed away due to some disease.

That time shiv's bua Farah took shiv, stan and sumbul's responsibility.
Farah was not married and after looking at her niece and nephews she decided to stay single and look after them.
So she brings them to her house. In her house she was living with sajid's family.
( Sajid's wife was also dead.  )

After his parents death shiv totally changed.
He became a responsible and mature boy. Who used handle his dad's business and help Sajid in his work. Shiv droped out at first year of BBA.
Due to having responsibility of younger siblings he could not enjoy his college life.

He was a very down to earth guy. he used to love Sajid like his own father and has huge respect for him. But Sajid never loved shiv as his own son. Sajid's priority was his own son shalin. He used to use shiv for his own benefits.
He also used to manipulate shiv.

But Farah used to love all her nephew's equally. She never did partiality between 4 of them.

FLASHBACK END'S

Now stan stays away from family due to his passion. Sajid is against Stan's passion. Stan want to be a rapper. Stan don't like Sajid as he knows his intentions but could not tell it to shiv.

Sumbul is a 18 years old teenager who wants to be a fashion designer. Though she is a teenager but still she behaves like a kid.

Shalin is a rich spoiled brat who is married to Tina but he is still jobless. He likes to be dependent on his dad's money.

Now shiv is a successful businessman running huge companies. Shiv was independent and happy in his life but he was missing something.
He was missing the charm in himself. He was really miss old version of himself.
Will he able to bring his old version back let's see.

Will someone help him to bring his old version back let's check through this story.

That's it guys this part end's here
Upcoming: Shivrit's first meeting