Chapter Seventeen

"You fucking liar!"
"Dan, listen-"
"She would never, ever-" He's grasping me by the shoulders, shaking me violently.
I shove him away, anger erupting from the pit of my belly.
"Look maybe you're jealous or maybe, maybe you don't want me to be happy but are you fucking serious?!"
"She's a monster!"
"A monster?!" I spit, my fist clenching ready to smash his head against the nearest wall.
I was yanked back however from the bald headed man. I turn.
Glen. His eyes fume with pain.
"She needs help."
That's when I listen.
"What do you mean?"
"She's out of control. She sleeps around, she's physically abusive-"
"She's not abusive..." I told him but the trembling quake within his eyes caused me to gulp.
"She's not abusive." I repeated as I turned back and fourth from Mark and Glen. "She's would never harm a soul. She couldn't. No, She wouldn't."
Mark sighs heavily.
"Glen....show him."
Glen's eyes shift, his face falling to a grim grey.
"What?" His voice wobbles innocently.
"Show me what?"
My heart pounds rapidly. My brain throbbing with the disbelief.
"Show him...the scars."
No. Not Willow.
I know her; she's the love of my life.
She would never do that...would she?!

* * *

As I enter home I feel utterly numb. I feel as though all my emotions, all my thoughts have been a lie. This image I had built of her was false.
I see her now; her velvet dress and diamond tiara is now torn off and in the remains is a monster.
And all this time I thought I was the beast.

I see her there in then in the flesh and I somewhat wrench my lingering gaze away in fear.
"Dan?"
Get a hold of yourself, you're 6ft4; she can't hurt you!
"Danny?"
She loves you, right? So therefore she would never-
She loves fuck all.
"Are you okay?"
I tear my hand away from her. I look into her sapphire eyes and the glistening glow is somewhat missing.
She never did love me.
"What's wrong?" She murmurs, her hand reaching out to my face.
"Please, don't." My voice crumbles as I throw myself out from her reach. "I'm...fine. Just, don't."
I feel emotion trying to claw its way through my skin and I clench my teeth. I turn away from her, my hands ripping at my hair in an attempt to stop myself from breaking down.
I feel her eyes scan my back. The urge of adoring the fact that she's looking at me is no longer available.
I feel no love for this woman - only fear.
I sweep round and as soon as I do; tears unravel before her. They stream down my face in a mist of heartbreak and pure anger.
"What did do anyway?"
"What? Dan, just-"
I walk back into the counter, quivering hands shielding me from her claw like fingers.
"What did you that was so bad?!"
She doesn't flinch.
"It was nothing."
"Bullshit!" I screech. "You told me to never lie to you! So why are you the one hiding all the secrets?!"
"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" She's screaming now, veins pulsing from her clenched fists.
"I just want to know the truth." My voice wobbles and I shakily peer down at her hands.
Don't be a pussy, Dan.
"I don't know what you-" Realisation appears to hit her and her face drops.
I see her rolling her eyes, eye brows furrowing as though deciding whether to give in or not.
Her face flusters red as she confesses;
"It was an accident."

My heart is churning hard against my flesh. I grip my neck as the oxygen leaves my body.
It's true.
I walk out into the sitting room.
It's fucking true!
"I didn't mean to hit her so hard."
"Her?" I flip round to witness her following me.
Amelia. She attacked...Amelia?!
She's pulling roughly at the strands of her hair as she speaks, her eyes looking everywhere but me.
"Look, she was looking at you like, like, like she loved you. I couldn't stand it!" She's trying to reach out for me but I tear away again.
"I just hit her once, okay!" She screams and I smother my face in my palms. I cry hysterically as I back into the wall.
"She's only in hospital, she'll be okay. She doesn't matter, Danny! She doesn't fucking matter!"
Brutal silence draws in as her scream bounces against the wall.
"What about Glen?" I hear myself ask and her face flashes with anger.
"No one fucking matters, Danny! No one matters but me and you! Glen fucking deserves it!"
"How-How the hell did he deserve that?!"
She leaned her head back; her eyes dark and lurking with evil thoughts.
"He left me. He deserved it. I only wish I had did the same to Mark too."
Her face suddenly floods with emotion again. Her voice softens as she approaches me.
She's lost it...
"But I didn't hurt you. I love you"
I shake my head, laughing briefly.
"You...you can't love! You said it yourself! You're fucking heartless!" I storm past her.
"Where are you going?" Willow stands in the doorway of my bedroom as I chuck random clothing into a rucksack.
"You can't leave me." She whimpers.
"Why the fuck not?!" My scream causes her to jump slightly. "I let you hurt me time and time again! I forgave you after everything you had done to me and for what?!"
I zip up my bag and throw it over my heaving shoulders.
"You're a monster!" I continue. "I don't know why on earth I wanted you! I don't why I ever fell for you! You make me sick..."
"But what about us?"
My heart leaks. I slowly look up and I witness the old her.
I see her beauty. I see her innocence.
I see the familiarity of her blue eyes and strawberry lips.
I see my Willow. And I ache to comfort her.

But it doesn't stop me from picking up the rest of my luggage.
"There never was an 'us', Will." We blink at one another for a while before I force myself to shuffle past her.
"You can't leave me!" She screeches.

But it's too late.

* * *

This was a little over dramatic wow

Guys, the next chapter is probably the last one but I was thinking of making a sequel of Willow and Danny?!

What do you guys think?

Tell me what you thought!
Your comments honestly make my day!

Chloe