Eun (은)

zb1filez -

Stage Name: Eun (은)

Stage Name: Eun (은)

Birth Name: Song Jieun (송지은)

English Name: Evelyn Song

Position: Main Dancer, Vocalist

Birthday: July 28th, 2004

Zodiac Sign: Leo

Height: 174 cm (5'8")

Weight: 53 kgs (116 lbs)

Blood Type: A

MBTI Type: ISFP

・゚✧

Eun Facts:

- She was born in Adelaide, Australia 

- Moved to Korea when she was 14 

- She is an only child and hopes to keep it that way

- Her nicknames are Eun, Evelyn, and Strawberry Lover

- Hobbies: Dancing, reading, drawing, painting, and photography

- Specialities: Dancing, stage presence, facial expressions

- Her comfort foods are sushi, noodles, chocolate and strawberries.

- Her favourite ice cream flavour is strawberry and her second favourite is salted caramel.

- Her favourite drinks are bubble tea ( with strawberry popping pearls ) and mango-flavoured iced tea.

- Her favourite season is either winter or autumn because she prefers cold weather over hot weather.

- She absolutely despises summer because she hates feeling sweaty and she hates spring because of all the bees and insects.

- She is a night owl and always goes to sleep late. She often stays up watching stuff, reading books, painting or drawing. she usually doesn't get a lot of sleep and she hates waking up early in the morning.

- Her room is filled with over 20 plushies as she loves collecting plushies. her collection consists of many macabuns and squish mellows.

- Her closet is filled with oversized hoodies as she loves wearing hoodies.

- Her favourite animals are bunnies/rabbits because she finds them adorable.

- She has three pet bunnies: a cashmere lop named Belle, a miniature lion lop named Snowflake and an American fuzzy lop named Angel.

- She loves painting and drawing and is decent at both, however, she hates colouring in as it takes a lot of effort.

- She is ambidextrous but mainly uses her right hand. She can use both of her hands to eat and write but she mainly uses her right hand which is why many people mistake her for being right-handed.- Favorite food: Sushi

- Her favourite colour is blue and her favourite colour scheme is easily blue, pink and purple because she loves all three colours.

Show more Eun facts...