meeting jiangs

Well although they were sad but they have to bow in front of faith so with heavy heart they send their boy to his new journey at the get of heaven xie lian gave him a golden fruit and told him"after eating it we can't interrupt your life anymore and you can't contect us until task is complete ,so remember my boy never took a decision hastely, never low your self steam for any one and don't juj things easily some times what we see is not what is true so always remember yin and yang both balance of the world if you let one go it will only spread disaster protect yourself and your people and last thing never let people know your yin power they are all full of greed they want to become powerful all the time never let them succeed "with they one by one hug him planted a kiss his forehead and told him to eat it as he took the bite he was again thrown in yiling's now butiful roadside he was abot to go back home when a gentle voice asked him "wei ying?"
He was so shocked to see a gentle man looking him with sad eyes
Sect leader jiang's pow

S

ect leader jiang aka 'jiang fengmian' was wandering around the yiling market it's been a while since yiling departed itself from jiang sect but what suprise him was that it's turn out to be very good city not like when it was in jiangs possession,jfm sighted things truely change it was never this good maybe jiangs never care about it anyways it's really good place now with good friendly environment not like before when you see thugs and beggers every ally of it i was busy in my thoughts when i got bumped into a small guy who was around my son's age he politely say sorry while saying his name now this what make me real shock i mean I've been looking for this one perticular boy for years now i never thought I'll found him here in such way but then i saw he was about to go when i called him by his birth name "wei ying"

So guys i again busy with my file works and assignments finally found time for it sorry for the wait guys luv u all 💕😘