Should I Tell Him?

Dan's P.O.V
I've liked Phil for quite a while now.I used to think I was straight, but then I met him,the Boy with the blue eyes.Although, I haven't came out yet,I'm planning on to today.It should be simple right?We're best mates after all,I'm not gonna confess any feelings for Phil.But,I will come out of the closet.I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I have been dreading this moment for years.Here goes nothing! I think to myself as I bring my hand to knock on Phil's door.
Phil's P.O.V
I've liked Dan for quite a while now.His brown eyes are so amazing I just love them. I thought I was straight, but I guess not.When I met my little bear I instantly fell in love with him.I haven't came out yet,but today is the day that I do.Its not that hard,he'll understand you're his best mate after all! I think to myself.I stand up and go towards the door when I hear as light knock.I run back to the bed and lie down on it."Come in Bear" I facepalm even though I always call him that it didn't see appropriate right now.
Dan's P.O.V
"I'm coming in Lion!" I sigh,now isn't a good time for nicknames.I walk in slowly and shut the door.I walk up to where Phil is laying and sit next to him.I don't face him though. He seems to notice as he turn around so that he isn't facing me.This is the time!JUST DO IT!
Phil's P.O.V
As Dan lies down next to me a feel a tension between us.Something's not right. I think to myself. I face away from him and take a deep breath.D-Dan? My voice quivers.Dan seems to notice because I can hear a light giggle escape his lips.A slight smile appears on my face.
Dan's P.O.V
I hear Phil's voice quiver it makes me giggle. Wow,why is he so adorable? Damn it Dan answer him! Yes Lion? I can't help but feel nervous.
Phil's P.O.V
I take a deep breath and as soon as I start talking so does he and at the exact same time we both utter out,Can I talk to you about something? We both laugh and we do it again,Sure,You go,no you go!
Dan's P.O.V
I laugh as both Phil and I speak in unison. On the count of 3 we both say it at the same time ok?I say to him.He nods I can tell he is nervous.So am I don't worry. I think to myself.Ready? He nods.1...2...3
Phil's P.O.V
Both Dan and I speak. I'm gay.
Dans P.O.V
We speak in unison once more. I'm gay.
Phil's P.O.V
Did he just...