15

"Lou-" Harry breathes out when answering the call after just one ring.

"Fuck babe." Louis is quick to cut him short. "Are you trying to kill me?" He asks while locking his dressing room door and making his way back to the couch he was sitting on mere seconds ago. He shakes his head while thinking back to the way he launched himself at the door in order to lock it the moment the photo Harry had sent him appeared on his screen.

"N-no-" Harry's breath hitches and Louis' cock twitches at the sound. He wastes no time in unbuttoning his own jeans and pulling down his fly before slipping his hand beneath the waistband of his boxers, pulling them down and circling the base of his cock before giving his balls a light squeeze.

"Fuck-" he mumbles, throwing his head back, hissing at the feeling of the dry pull when dragging his hand back up. "Are you hard already, babe? Still touching yourself?" He asks biting down on his bottom lip while reaching for the bag a little to his left, blindly searching for the bottle of lubricant he knows is somewhere at the bottom.

"No baby, o- only my nipples." Comes Harry's answer the exact moment he finds what he's looking for. Groaning softly, he lets go of his cock and makes quick work of squirting some lube in into his hand before reaching back down once more, making sure to get his cock wet properly before he slowly starts tugging at it.

"God I miss them babe." Louis throws his head back against the couch, thankful for the earphones providing him with the clearest sound of the sinful little moans escaping Harry's throat.

"Which one?" Harry questions teasingly and Louis can't help the eyeroll even though Harry can't see it. He's sure the younger man knows it happened though, judging by his giggles that follows shortly after.

"All of them, babe." Louis answers nonetheless. "Can't wait to get my mouth on them." He smirks at the sound of Harry's breath hitching once more. "Suck on them until you beg me to stop." He adds knowing full well that nipple play is one of the younger man's biggest turn-ons and speeds up the movement around his own cock.

"Lou-" Harry breathes out again and Louis closes his eyes imagining the rising and falling of Harry's chest as the sound of his laboured breaths fills his ears.

"You'd like that, hmm?" Louis asks, delighted by the hum of agreement that quickly turns into a sinful moan while his own breath hitches when he drags his thumb over the slit at the bottom of his glans. "Me sucking on them until they're all raw, having them all sensitive for a few d-." His words fall short at the sensation of him increasing the speed of his movement along his shaft once more.

"Fuck Lou-" Harry hisses and Louis would be lying if he said he wasn't pleased with the sound.

"You'd like that, yeah babe?" Louis encourages once more.

"Lo- love it. 'D love it Lou. C- ca- can't wait-" Harry manages between his laboured breaths before Louis cuts him short.

"But I'm not only gonna suck them, am I?" Louis questions while flicking his wrist and driving his head even deeper into the back of the couch.

"N- no."

"No what?" Louis' low voice fills Harry's own earphones and Louis smirks at the sound of Harry's breath hitching once more.

"Da- daddy." Harry stutters and Louis rubs his thumb along his slit again, unable to keep his own moans slipping from his throat.

"What else am I going to suck, baby?"

"M- m- my co- cock." Harry is a stuttering mess.

"Yeah?" Louis questions and even though he can't see it, he's sure Harry's nodding his head. "You want me to suck your cock baby?"