46

For a moment it's teeth clashing and tongues dancing. It's lip biting and crotches grinding. It's Louis letting go of the objects in his hands in favour of sliding them beneath the waistband of Harry's panties and it's Harry fumbling with Louis' zipper while moving to rut against his thigh.

It's Harry letting out one of the most sinful sounds Louis has ever had the pleasure of hearing when the latter squeezes his arse cheeks and it's Harry slowly making his way back to the bed, smiling when Louis happily follows.

The moment the back of his legs touches the bed, Harry falls back onto it and Louis can't help but laugh at the way the action sends Harry's hat flying to the side.

Taking in the image of Harry sprawled out like this, Louis slowly shakes his head while biting down on his lip. "So fucking beautiful, babe." He says and moves back the slightest bit to get a better look, smiling at the way Harry lifts his legs, locking his ankles at the back of Louis' thighs as he tries to keep him close.

Louis is in complete awe at the way Harry's abdomen contracts when he effortlessly lifts his upper body and wraps his arms around Louis' middle before falling back once more- effectively taking Louis with him before their little tongue war continues.

"Too many clothes." Harry complains when pulling away, tugging at the seams of the jacket that seems to be clinging to Louis' body and Louis finds himself chuckling at the way Harry only has a one-tracked mind right now. He's not complaining though.

"What do you mean, babe?" Louis raises an eyebrow. "Don't like me all dressed up like this for you, mhm?" He questions and Harry chases his lips with his own once more.

"Too much talking." Harry giggles before claiming Louis' lips again and Louis steadies himself with his hands on either side of Harry's head, his knees bracketing Harry's hips when pulling away in favour of looking him in the eye.

Their lips are mere centimeters apart while their labored breaths mix and Harry lets go of Louis' jacket and threads his fingers through Louis' hair, wasting no time in pulling him closer while thrusting his hips upwards in search of any kind of friction before capturing Louis' lips with his own once more.

Another sinful moan fills the air around them the moment Louis starts grinding down, giving Harry exactly what he wants when he starts gyrating his hips.

"This what you want, baby?" Louis asks when lifting his head the slightest bit, a smirk playing across his face as he watches him nod his head- yes. "Words, baby?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Ye- y- yes." Harry manages to stutter.

Cocking his head to the side, Louis raises his other brow as well. "Yes, what?" He prompts, grinding down a little harder this time around causing Harry's breath to hitch at the sudden change while pushing his head back into the bed. "Yes, what?" He asks again.

"Da- daddy! Yes! Daddy!"