Omegaverse Guide

!disclaimer!- this story will mention sexual topics but nothing fully descriptive like other omega-verse fan fictions.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
The omega-verse is an alternate universe where men and women are divided into three secondary genders. These are seen as: Alpha, Beta, Omega.

Alphas are seen as more powerful and dominant, they also emit strong pheromones that effect Omega's immensely and make them submissive. They make up a small part of the population.
They go into a trance called a 'rut' where their desire to reproduce increases.
They also have sharp fangs which if they bite into an Omega's scent glands, they can mark them.
-Marking- Causing a bond for life. It can only be done by an alpha to an omega during heat

Beta's are mostly average and considered 'normal' and are most common. They can pick up pheromones but not as greatly as Omegas and Alphas. They usually date other beta's.

Omega's are quite rare and are considered smaller and weaker and are presented as something to 'claim'. They are incredibly pretty and have beautiful curves to attract mates. Male and females can get pregnant as an omega.
They go into a 'heat' where they release arousal pheromones to attract alphas in hopes to reproduce.
Since Omegas are seen as the lowest and rarest rank, then can sometimes be put into omega trafficking and unfortunately used for breeding during their heats.
Omegas will normally get motherly instincts before their heat and create a nest out of materials that belong to their mate. They are also very protective of their nests.
Each omega has a sweet and different scent that can turn sour when distressed. They can also purr when they feel comfortable and safe around someone they trust.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

A/N: I hope that explains everything!