07.

!Mature content warning!
Suggestive themes

_______________________________
Bakugo was busy adding garnishes to his dish while you were prepping your strawberry and cream cheescake for presentation. It has a lovely cracker crust with a soft and silky taste, the top had dollopsnof whipped cream and honey drizzled towards the sides. The cheescake was covered in thin slices of strawberries with a piece of chocolate to top it all off.

You took a sneaky peak at the other contestants' desserts and found that they were all making some variation of cakes. Different versions of fruit cakes, chocolate cakes and vanilla cakes with different decorations.

Bakugo had just finished pouring the mapo tofu into bowls. He seasoned it with peppers and the spicy and savoury smell engulfed your nostrils. He adjusted the meat to have a good ratio with the tofu as they sat in the fiery red sauce. He finished it off by sprinkling some spring onions on top and placed chopsticks by each bowl.

The food looked absolutely mouth-watering and you were getting hungry by the second.

Bakugo crossed his arms, his large muscles flexing before your eyes. He was extremely proud of his cooking skills... And who could blame him? It smelled absolutely flavourful.

The loud horn blew as you finished decorating your cheescake and putting it on individual plates with amazing presentation.

"Alright contestants! Cooking equipment down! The judges will come to each table and judge your tasty concoctions!"

"Relax in the meantime... Or panic. I do not care which one." Aizawa tiredly announced, making everyone a little nervous about the judging.

You looked at Bakugo who seemed to effortlessly glare at every other contestant on the competing grounds.

"Bakugo stop making others more anxious than they already are" you waved your hand infront of his eyes, attempting to get him to stop his glare.

"Tch. What-fucking-ever. They should be shitting themselves after the judges taste our food" he boasted.

You let out a sigh, giving up on any hope left to change his attitude.

After a while, the judge appeared at your table with a small scroll to write down their scores. Previously you heard some snarky comments by Aizawa and it made you really fucking nervous to imagine the things he might say.

The three judges took the chopsticks, chewing and eating the mapo tofu as Bakugo didn't even break a sweat of worry. He seems pretty confident of himself.

They wrote down scores about a couple bites, almost finishing the bowls. They then moved towards your dessert. You nervously gripped the edge of the table as they used a fork to eat into the cheesecake, writing more scores down.

They didn't utter a single word, not complaints. And as far as you knew, it was a much better sign than an insult.

They then moved on to the last table as you let out a sigh of relief. You didn't realise you were holding your breath for that long in anticipation!

After a while they stood in front of the crowd and contestants, Nezu holding the scores.

"And the winner of this seasons cooking competition... is..."

The crowd went dead silent.

"Ooh... it's a tie everyone! Between Katsuki Bakugo and his mate Y/N L/N and Shoto Todoroki and his mate Izuku Midoriya!"

Snap.

Bakugo snapped the wooden spoon in half. Smoke was practically coming out of his ears as he shook from anger.