06.

After sharing some personal dreams with Bakugo, the sun rapidly began to rise. As the sky turned into warm hues of pink and blue, you and Bakugo made your way to the competing grounds. You both were a little awkward but you'll still walked in comfortable silence. You had no answer for your dream but hopefully it would stop.

The competing grounds looked completely different today. Why? Because todays event was one to test domestic skills.

The competing grounds had multiple wooden tables and a small pit to start a fire with cooking supplies.

Bakugo and you walked up to a table, him leaning his muscled arms against it. You hopped onto the table corner like all the other contestants' mates did, crossing your legs and enjoying the spring weather.

All the competitors and their mates relaxed behind their tables and awaited the announcement of the mating games leader.

You looked at the items on the table in curiosity. There was a cooking pot, wooden spoons, little bottles of herbs and spices and a sack of coal to start a fire. On the other side of the table, there was a packet of cream and sweet decorations like sprinkles, chocolate and cut up fruit.

A loud horn was blown as your head turned to the source.

"Welcome contestants and all secondary genders to day three of the Mating Games! Today is a special event since it does not test your mate's strength... but their domestic skills! Today you and your mate will cook together to show your compatibility in home life! These skills will help you both after these games are over!"

You quietly listened to his words, processing the fact you had to cook. You couldn't cook to save someone's life. All you knew was how to bake. To turn eggs and flour into something delectable and satisfying.

"Today you and your mate have to make a delicious dish and dessert ready to present and serve to the the judges. The judges will be the high authorities: Shota Aizawa, Nezu and Toshinori Yagi. You have a forty minutes to gather extra supplies and plan your dish and sweet treat, then we will meet back here."

And with that the grounds turned into a loud chatter as everyone planned. You looked at bakugo who was still leaning against the table.

"Uh... what should we make?"
You questioned. You were completely relying on him to be the cook for the both of you. If you even tried, you would burn down the forests and the pack with it!

He had a smug look on his face as he shifted his gaze to you.

"A specialty of mine... Mapo Tofu. A dish of tofu with spicy sauce and minced meat."

You listened to him as he continued to describe the dish in further detail, each word sounding more mouth-watering and deliciously fiery to your taste buds.

"But I don't know shit about desserts, so that's for you to figure out"

You thought for a moment, staring at the ingredients infront of you... apricots...cherries... oranges.... cream and strawberries... wait. That's it!

"A simple and elegant dessert of cracker cream strawberry cheesecake! That's what I want to bake" you grinned ear to ear. Clearly excited about showing off you mediocre baking skills... but inside you felt proud that you could provide some sort of use.

He nodded quite simply. A gesture that may seem cold to some eyes but something quite important coming from someone like Bakugo.

"Alright then we need to get the stuff. I'll go hunt for the meat, the other teams are heading to the cow fields too." He took out a cloth strap bag and filled it with small legal hunting weapons.