Love

Addison was happy. She had a job she loved, amazing parents and friends, and the best husband in the entire universe! Addison slowly climbs out of bed and gets ready for the day. A little while later, Addison is eating her breakfast and scrolling on her phone, when suddenly, she feels 2 arms wrap around her waist. "Good morning, Zed", Addison says, "morning Addy", Zed replies. "Are you excited for your first official football game?", Addison asks, "yes. Are you ready for your first official football sidelines cheerleading?", Zed replies, "I sure am!", Addison replies, "now, let's go beat the bayside bass!!", Addison adds on. A few hours later, the football game is underway. "Well folks, it's the fourth quarter with one minute left, can our star player Zed neckrodopolis pull off this win for the Seabrook sea dragons?", the announcer says, "WOOO, GO ZED!!", Addison yells, "Addy, here, take the sign you made to cheer Zed on", Bree whispers. Addison holds up her sign and starts cheering, "GO ZED, YOU'VE GOT THIS!!!", Addison yells. Addison cheers as loud as she can, watching Zed run down the field with the football, and just as the clock gets down to zero, Zed makes it into the end zone!!! "THE SEABROOK SEA DRAGONS WIN!!", the announcers yell. A little while later, Addison is talking with Eliza, "hey Eliza, woah, you look tired", Addison says, "yeah, that's what happens when you have 2 10 month old girls acting like they are on sugar highs every second of every day!", Eliza says, "you still love them though right?", Bree asks, "yes, despite all of that, Wyatt and I still love them", Eliza replies. "Well, I am going to go find Zed, but I'll see you guys later", Addison replies before walking off. A little while later, Addison finds Zed in the locker room, so she decides to try and sneak up on him. Addison slowly walks up behind Zed and jumps on top of him! "Hi Zed", Addison says, "hi Addy, by the way, I heard you coming from a mile away", Zed replies, "congrats on winning the game by the way", Addison replies, "I only think I won because I had my favorite cheerleader there", Zed replies, "awww, thank you", Addison replies. A little while later, Zed and Addison make it back to their house. "Remember what you told me earlier?", Zed asks, "yes, if you guys won your first football game, we could start trying for a kid", Addison replies, "yup", Zed says, "so, do you want to wait a few days or weeks or somethi-", Addison asks but is cut off by Zed giving her a kiss, "I say right now", Zed replies, "ok", Addison replies. They start making out and then.... I'll let you guys imagine what happened next.

Well, that's the first chapter!! I was thinking of doing one where I update once every Sunday, so follow and stay tuned!! I also will be making another fanfic after this one, and every week I will give you guys a clue on what it is, and after I finish the fanfic, I will reveal what it is!! So the first clue is: it is not based on earth, but earth is mentioned. Byeeeee!!- @Lia_Morgan3