Ch. 19: Visit to I-Island

Izuku Povs (I-Island)

Outfit 8

I said my goodbyes or see you later to my friends and girlfriend to go to I-Island. We packed our things and went to Dad's Private Jet.

Summer Vacation was here, I was told my friends, Momo and Mina are also visiting the Island along with their classmates.

Me and my Dad enjoyed the plane ride. I was reading while listening to music. Adam has strength and imagination. Chase has Smarts and too much Intelligence but not enough fun. Leo has... the ability of lying and weird way of being lucky.

Bree is well my girlfriend, she speed, fearless on rare occasions, funny, beautiful or hot, and smart. She's a very balanced girl and I love that about her.

Anyway, Me and Dad have finally arrived to I-Island, and the view from the plane is awesome.

The picture is above.

"Wow, so this is I-Island?" Dad looked amazed, I couldn't believe it either.

"Melissa told me it's a great place to go to but she didn't mention it being so beautiful." I said smiling.

"So this David guy, he's related to All- Might?" Dad questioned him, I shook my head.

"No, but he is his sidekick and friend, he's the one who makes his costumes and not only that he also makes inventions." I explained. "His quirk allows him to bend his fingers farther than a person normally can."

"Wow, amazing, so he invents and makes costumes for heroes even.... All might." Dad took a long pause on that part, I chuckled and shook my head.

"Don't be ridiculous, he makes costumes for All- Might not inventions, and it's not like he needs them, he can't even use a stove." I joked, Dad laughed lightly.

"Sorry, I shouldn't asked, although the stove part might true." Dad said, I thought about it.

"Maybe." We finished our conversation.

The plane landed, we got our stuff, and we went out of the plane. We spotted another plane near us and who we saw came out couldn't believe our eyes.

My ex-dad and my sister, he was in his buff form and Izumi was making a fake smile. But she then she turned and her smile was a real one.

"Oni-chan!!" She runs up to me a hug and gives me, my eyes widened by strength of the hug. "It's so good to see you, did you miss me?!"

"Of course, I do and can you please let me go, I can't breathe?!" I said struggling to get air, she lets me go and she rubs her head of embarrassment.

"Oh, I'm sorry I wish I had better control my strength, I didn't hurt you did I?"

I took a deep breath and nodded.

"Well, considering the fact that I'm not injured badly, or still taking I should be good." I said, Izumi blushed with embarrassment.

"I'm really really sorry." I sigh and shook my head.

"Izumi, stop you have nothing to be sorry about, and besides I already forgave you, ok?" I put my hand on her shoulder, she sighed and nodded.