Ch. 34: Izuku and Bree's Anniversary

Living Room
Outfit 2

Izuku's Pov.

I was in the living room waiting for my girlfriend, Bree. I got dressed up and everything.

My mom and Sarah were helping her. She had her day off from work and decided to help Bree.

Today is the day when Bree and I started dating. I planned it out perfectly with the help of my friends.

I was now waiting for my date to come down. I was talking to my dad about this.

Donald: So, your sister has a friend who is a classmate whose body is literally out of tape?

Izuku: Yeah, I think it's just his arms.

Chase: Oh good I thought it came out of other places.

We turned to him like 'Did I hear right.' Adam was confused and asked.

Adam: Like what?

Izuku: Don't worry about it, Adam. It's too much thinking.

Adam: Ah, say no more.

Izuku (thoughts): Which is what I'm doing.

Leo: Man, time does fly by. It has been a year since we met you, guys.

Izuku: I remember Leo and her mother moving into our home. You guys met Eddy and you wish you hadn't.

Eddy: Oh come on, I'm not that bad.

Izuku: Stone said you tried to turn Tasha into a Popsicle. No, you didn't, you did. Luckily, Dad had to cool her down.

Eddy: Oh, she's fine.

Leo (mutters): 'scoffed' Yeah, physically.

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

Izuku: Anyway, it's gonna be amazing. She's gonna love it.

Donald: Well, of course she'll love it. I mean I'm not the smartest person for nothing.

Izuku (thoughts): If I had a quarter for every time I heard that, I would be rich right now.

Then I heard footsteps coming from the stairs. It was Tasha and Sarah smiling.

Tasha: Izuku, sorry to keep you waiting?

Izuku: Eh, no worries.

Eddy: Oh come on-

Izuku: Eddy, say something stupid, or I'll reprogram you into someone ugly.

Izuku: 'chuckled' Oh wait, my bad. My dad already did that.

The guys laughed and the girls giggled. My dad coughed to cover up his laugh and Eddy groan in annoyance.

Sarah: Anyway, you can come down now, Bree.

I saw Bree come down the stairs wearing a pink shirt, black shorts, Leather jacket and red shoes. She looked so hot, I was speechless.