Prologue

Ever since Dahlia Potter was brought into this world all she has known was love, happiness and encouragement. Whether that being her father telling her she could do anything she wanted, as long as she set her mind to it and tried hard, or her mother drying her tears and telling her she loved her until the end of the earth when she fell and hurt herself, or running through the field behind their house with her older brother, James. She counted the moments with her brother her favourite, he was her first friend and her most loyal, knowing he would always be there.  She never knew that somewhere in the country the boy who would become the love of her life was experiencing the opposite.

Ever since Regulus Black was brought into this world all he has known was hate, sadness and abuse. Whether it being his father throwing a crystal glass of wine at him for messing up the slightest bit while practicing piano, or his mother telling him how much she wished he'd never been born and how he ruined her life, or as he sat in his room at night sobbing into the shoulder of his older brother, Sirius. He counted moments with his brother his favourite, he was his only friend he loved and the only person he trusted, thinking he would always be there. He never knew somewhere in the country the girl who would teach him to feel special was experiencing everything he wanted.

—————————————————————————————————
A/n: so this is my first story so if it's total shit I'm so sorry but please for the love of god ignore spelling mistakes I can't spell to save my life 😭😭