Sensations continued

Cartmans other hand starts to slide down the slender teens body until it reaches the boys hips where his hand starts to slowly pull the teens pants down revealing the young jews erect member

Kyle feeling overwhelmed with embarrassment being in such a vulnerable position in his own safe space in front of cartman the person for whom he would of least expected for him to see in such a state.

Now mixed with anxiety and surprisingly anticipation as he watches as cartman brings his lips to the boys nether region. He begins to be filled with lust and feeling horny to his dismay he begins to feel a sort of desire swell up inside of him.

Oh God why is he doing this to me? I can't tell what he's thinking.

Kyle gasps as the sensation of  Cartmans soft lips and warm breath touch his pale skin. The tip of his member quivers and twitches in response to the broad teens advances.

K: aaah cart...man wait!

Cartman looks up at Kyle as he begins to swallow the head caressing the boy in his mouth his tongue wrapping around his dick eroticly massaging the slender boys member.

Oh God no...not that please!!

Kyle unable to look away from the erotic display is increasingly losing his ability to resist let alone use any logic being over taken with pleasure.

Fuck why of all people eric fucking cartman?!

The boy being frustrated with his lack of will power slowly starts giving way to the pleasure. Lust fills his lungs. To keep him quiet Cartman slides his fingers into the boys mouth massaging the teens plump tongue.

K: Aaah uuuh ugh mmmmm

Kyle surprised by Cartmans sudden action groans and in response Cartman looking very pleased with himself starts to move his mouth up and down in rhythm.

K: mmmmmmm ugh

Kyle closes his eyes trying not to lose what little awareness he has left. Fighting with the increasingly more intense urge of climaxing.

Oh no Oh God no...no no no.

Saliva escaping his mouth as Cartman pulls his hand away drool spilling down from his fingers Kyle tries to just focus on catching his breath. Cartman takes this chance to use those slick wet fingers of his to carass Kyle's virgin hole.

K: hahaha haah hah

Kyle feels a jolt run through his whole body as the tip of the boys finger penetrates his entrance. He let's out a whimper.

K: Uuuuh!

He immediately is filled witha weird tingling inside of himself with every movement of Cartmans finger he cries out.

Cartman starts feeling himself throbbing down below as he thrusts and twirls his finger around Kyle's soft pink warm hole. With every thrust of his finger he feels Kyle squeeze around him below while his cock throbs about in his mouth.

Cartmans own urges are beginning to swell up inside of himself he pulls down his pants to reveal his own throbbing thick member before the boy. He then to Kyle's own surprise and shock takes his free hand and starts carassesing himself in hand moving up and down in rhythm.

Both the boys hearts are pounding as they become flushed and their breathing becomes heavy with every passing second. They both feel on fire 🔥  the guts churning with lust common sense is no longer apart of this equation.

Please look forward to the continuation. I will be posting a new chapter of one of my works each week on Wednesday nights. I really hope you look forward to it. I'm so glad to be back to doing something else that I love ❤️  I really missed it! Thank you so much for all the reads and support!