Maria and Nick?

Nick was laying in bed with Aj.Oh good she's asleep Nick whispered Making sure he doesn't wake her up.He slowly gets out of the bed then brushes his teeth takes a shower then goes out of the house.

with punk
Phil was dreaming peacefully about how him and Aj almost kissed. But something disturbed him it was the door bell.He groans way to kill the best dream ever he says angry. He goes downstairs and answers the door. Hey Colt says. Dude what do you want its like 6 in the morning Phil says tiredly. I needed to talk to you Colt says. Couldn't you have just called me Phil asked annoyed. My phones broken he replies. Ok come in Phil says.Thanks Colt says..What do you want to talk about Phil asked. How you and Aj almost kissed Colt says curiously. How do you know about that Phil said shocked. Paige told me Colt says casually.

With Nick and Maria
Hey babe Nick says then kisses Maria deeply.Hi she says happily. Do you think we will get Caught Maria asks him worried. Of course not Aj is asleep and you and Phil never see each other Nick says.Your right I'm just over thinking Maria says agreeing with Nick

With Aj
Aj finally wakes up alone. Wondering where Nick could be.She gets ready and goes downstairs.Morning John says to Aj.Good morning Aj says back.Where is Nick he asks. I don't know I woke up and he's not there Aj answers. Nikki comes down Good morning she screams happily. What's up with you Aj asked.Oh nothing she lies. She was happy because Aj and phil almost kissed.