The evil cousin

I went to Nikki's house and Brie got a call Aj said to Phil. What happened Phil asked.Well it was Eva who called her and Jonathan are coming over Aj said worried.You mean Jonathan coyle my highschool enemy Phil groaned.Yeah there coming tomorrow Aj said.I hope Daniel kicks his ass Phil coldly said.Only if Jonathan does some thing wrong Aj said. He always does some thing wrong Phil complained.

With The Bella's and John and Daniel.
I can't believe they're coming over Nikki said Nervously. Calm down baby and sit down John said soothingly.I can't calm down Nikki screamed she's up to something. Think about how Punk is feeling he hates Jonathan.What time are they gonna comd. John asked.Dinner time so like in 1 hour Brie answered. Cmon let's go make dinner Daniel said to Brie.Make sure to put poison in the food Nikki said seriously. I'll go invite the others John said.

With the others
I just got a text from John he said we all have to go to Brie and Daniels house for dinner because Eva and Jonathan are gonna be there Dean whined. I can't go my head still hurts Tyson lied not wanting to Jonathan and Eva.I know your making that up your going Natalya scolded Tyson. Guys it will be fun we can annoy Eva Paige said.Paige is right Seth said.Yeah and stop complaining Dean Renne said.

At dinner with everyone
I thought those idiots would be here already Nikki complained. I hope they got into a car crash Aj said honestly. Just then there was a knock on the door. I'm not getting the door Brie and Nikki said in unison. Don't sorry I'll get it Daniel said. Or we could just leave them out there Dean said.Daniel opens the door. Come in he said.Your not gonna say hello rude much Eva rolled her eyes.Let's go eat dinner Natalya said quickly. They all sit down at the table.So why did you guys all of a sudden wanna see us Nikki Questioned Jonathan and Eva.You know cuz were family Eva said.In the kitchen with Brie and Daniel. Let me just put some washing liquid in Eva's plate Brie said. No you can't do that Daniel said. Cmon tell us the real reason you two are here John asked. Fine here's the truth we're having trouble with money and we were hoping you could help us Jonathan said.