chapter 2 (continued)

2 years pass...

Danielle turned 18

Destiny turned 17 (Twilight grow up speed)

Destiny was sleeping in her bed peacefully on her 17year old birthday and had a smile. She loves her mother very much.

Danielle walked up to her room and walked inside then to her bed and gently shook her. "sweety. Time for school" she said softly and calmly.

Destiny strenched and yawned. "okay mom." she said and looked at her with a smile then sat up.

Danielle smiled and sat down on her bed beside her. "oh sweety...you grown so much. I'm glad you are my daughter. Hurry so you can catch your bus." she said to her then walked out

and then down to the kitchen.

Destiny got out of her bed then walked to the bathroom to take a shower then she got dressed in all black and lastly..she did her hair. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. "cool" she said then grabbed her bag and down to the kitchen she walked.

Danielle saw her daughter and smiled looking at her daughter from head to toe. "so beautiful." she said with a smile.

Destiny looked at the fridge and her pupils grow big and the fridge opened then a milk floated to her in the air. She then closed the fridge door and her eyes turned back to normal.

"Destiny Marie Alli. What did i tell you about your telekenisis?" Danielle said to her daughter serious and mad looking at her.

Destiny looked down. "Not to do it... im sorry but i didnt ask to have the power. Bye." she said sad and mad then walked out of the house to the bus stop. She didnt like being ghost like her mother.

Danielle sighed looking down. "Destiny..." she said then groaned annoyed then walked to her room.

Destiny walked to the bus stop then stood there listening to her ipod while waiting for it to come.

Paulina saw the new girl who was Destiny and smirks. She walked to her and pushed her down. "Hello." she said to her with a smirk.

Destiny groaned falling to the groaned face down. She then sat there and looked at who pushed her. "Why did you do that?" she asked mad and serious.

Paulina sighed. "Because i can do that. The name is Paulina and i don't like you" she said harsh and serious.

"Then leave me alone and bother someone else." Destiny said and got up mad then turned around with her back facing her.

Paulina sighed and turnes her around. "not how it works here sweety." she said and pushed her hard away.

Destiny gasps and bumps into a jock by mistake and groaned in pain. She looked down then at the jock worried.

Dash growled when he felt something bumped into him and he turned around and looked at Destiny mad. "get away from me" he said and pushed her away.

Destiny gasps when she got pushed and groaned in pain when she fell to the floor back first but slightly on her arm. 'They will pay' she thought to herself annoyed and angry.

Sorry i haven't posted my other parf of my story sooner. I was busy but i will try to post more often.

Poor Destiny... does she deserve to be pushed? What did she do wrong?

How am i doing so far??

COMMENT, VOTE, MESSAGE ME AND ADD TO YOUR LIST if you WISH.

~Aiko