Chapter 1 (continued)

Danielle walked to the dining room and saw all the other pregnant young girls who were going through the same thing as her. She sat down on the dining table and began to eat the Ramen soup that the center served them. She smiled looking at the other girls and smiled. "H-Hello" said shy because she was new.

Stephanie, a 17 year old girl looked at Danielle with her hazel eyes annoyed. "Hi." she said with a fake smile and continued to eat.

Danielle sighed feeling like she annoyed the girl who said "hi" back to her.

Annie rolled her eyes and smiled at Danielle. "Ignore her D. How are you? Hows your babygirl doing?" she asked her curious and honestly interested.

Danielle looked up at Annie smiled. "I'm fine, i guess. Destiny is doing good thank you for asking." she said with a smile on her face.

Annie smiled sweetly. "aww.. i'm glad. I see that you finally named your daughter. That is a beautiful name." she said and finished eating.

Destiny smiled at Annie and softly giggled. "Yes. I love that name " she said to Annie and also finished eating.

Stephanie rolled her eyes and looked away. "Having a kid is painful then it is just having it in your arms." she said to Destiny and Annie.

Destiny sighed. "i know but having a life growing inside is a good feeling and i am glad that i havr a life inside of me." she said to Stephanie.

Annie nodded. "yes and i'm also proud to have a life growing inside of me and i can't wait for baby to be born." she said to Danielle.

Stephanie sighed annoyed and mad. "When i get to be alone. I am going to go out to a doctor and abort the kid. I don't want a baby ruin my figure and more my life." she said serious and honestly then got up and walked to her room.

Danielle sighed worried. "she will regret that.." she said and also went to her room ready to go to sleep.

Annie was still eating and when she was finally finished, she also walked out of the dinining room to her room.

**Next Day**

Danielle was sleeping peacefully in her bed and gasps waking up fast when she felt her water broke. She was worried and groaned in pain. "Help! Help!" she yelled worried and scared.

Joycie, a 37year old woman ran to Danielle's room quickly and opened. "what's the matter Danielle?" she asked worried and serious.

Danielle looked at Joycie worried and scared. "My water broke. I think it's time for my babygirl to be born." she said to Joycie.

Joycie walked to Danielle and calls the Hospital building. She tells them that they needed to get Danielle and take her.

2 hospital workers run into the center building and to Danielle's room with a stretcher. They gently picked her up and took her to the hospital building to the delivery room.

So.. how am i doing so far??

Will Destiny be born normal or have disabilities??

Who do you think the father is??