Chapter 3-Meeting

Destiny got up and walked into the school bus when it arrived and sat beside a boy who wore a white shirt with a red oval shape in the middle of it and blue baggy pants. She sat there hearing her music then gasps when her ghost breath comes out and looks around cruious and worried to find the ghost.

Danny also had his blue ghost breath coming out and looked around to find the ghost. He accidently puts his hand on Destiny's hand by mistake when he was searching for the ghost and got zapped but not the normal kind of snap. He recognized the zap because its the zap that he gets when he touches a ghost.

Destiny felt the zap as well and groaned then looked at Danny with her purple eyes. She smiled a bit and then went back on hearing her music. She couldn't wait to get to school.

When the bus arrived at the school Danny and Destiny were the first ones to get off the bus then it was Paulina and Dash.

Destiny walked out of the bus and into the school. She wore her backpack on one shoulder still hearing her music.

Danny gasps getting off right behind Destiny and he tries to find Destiny and when he does, he runs to her. "wait please" he said serious and hoping she would.

Destiny turned around and looked at Danny. "what?" she asked confused and a bit annoyed.

"You. you're like me. you a ghost." Danny said softly and serious. He looked at her and blinked confused because she looks like him.

"i am not a ghost." Destiny said to him softly and serious looking at him. She stood there and sighed waiting to leave.

"Fenturd!" Dash yelled and walked to find Danny and when he did, he grabbed him by the back of his shirt.

Danny gasps shocked and confused gulping. He was embarrased that Destiny saw what was happening to him.

Destiny looked at Dash mad. "Hey! Let him go!" she yelled serious and honestly. She hated when kids picked on other kids.

Dash blinked looking at Destiny. "Excuse me?! Make me" he said serious and mad at her.

Destiny sighed and spin kocked him away from Danny. "You told me to make you." she said then grabbed Danny's hand and ran into the school.

Dash gasps falling back and looked at Destiny mad and shocked from the kick. "grr.." he said then got up, brushed himself off then ran to find Destiny.

Danny looked at Destiny. "woah. How did you do that? Where did you learn to do that?" she asked Destiny curious and confused.

Destiny rolled her eyes and kept running. "let's find safety then i'll explain everything." she said and ran to an empty classroom.

ooc: sorry i took long to do this chapter. How am i doing?

~~Aiko