Chapter 2: Patrolling and Sisters Reunite

As Venoct headed downstairs, he saw Sergeant Burly talking about the mission's success, "GOOD JOB TEAM!" Sergeant Burly shouted, "That's all the missions we have completed today so far... so you know what to do, EAT!, TRAIN!, AND SLEEP!" The blasters replied with joy, while Venoct just watched.

Since it was 4:00 pm at the moment, Venoct decided to go out for patrolling at Shopper's Row as well as to have some fish to eat. The dragon scarfed Yo-kai told Sergeant Burly that he was going on patrol, Sergeant Burly allowed him to go and so Venoct flew off to go on patrolling.

At Shopper's Row...

Patrolling was easy this time as Venoct saw no bad Yo-kai making a mess around town, so he went to a nearby shop that sells fish food and bought his favorite food, the Choice Tuna

'You know, being many decades old as a Yo-kai. I only ate fish. Maybe one day I'll try something else.' Venoct thought as he saw other good-looking foods in Shopper's Row. 

Back at the Blasters House...

Everyone was just minding their own business, Nekispeed running on the treadmill, Blizzie on her phone, etc. Jibanyan, Komasan, Komajiro, and Usapyon decided to have dinner together on the lounge room. During dinner, though, Komasan asked his brother.

"Hey Komajiro, did you see Venoct's face when he saved us, it was scary."

Komajiro thought for a moment when the memory of the death glare reentered through his mind. "Now that you mentioned it, it was pretty scary, that glare can make anyone feel scared for life."

"It couldn't have been that scary, nyan." Jibanyan commented.

"Darn tootin, I know what death glares feel like, that one is the most deadly I have ever seen! Maybe we can ask the fella about it when he gets back." Usapyon suggested.

Back with Venoct...

 'Mmmhmmm that Choice Tuna is delicious as always' Venoct happily thought as he was making his way back to the Blasters House. As Venoct approached the Blasters House. He went through the entrance door as Blizzie once again said.

"Welcome to the-oh wait, it's you," Blizzie said as she looked back down on her phone with a pink coin in hand. Venoct took note of the coin as he made his way to the Lounge Floor, he saw his fellow blasters discussing something, but he didn't know what they were saying. On one hand, he was just going to brush it off, but curiosity got the better of him, and he decided to sneak onto the floor so no one would notice. As he went to a good spot in the room, he heard them talking about him and how scary he looked when he saved Komasan and Komajiro earlier.

Venoct was taken aback by their comments a little. He had never intended to scare anyone, and he couldn't understand why they were talking about him behind his back.

 'Why should I care? The guards at Lord Enma's palace talk about me behind my back. Mostly complaints and sayings that I'll never have friends. But, I'll admit, these comrades are different, and I am new to this team.' Venoct thought as he decided to confront them and made his presence known in the room.