Ch1

I slowly opened my eyes to see a beautiful ancient type of structure. There was water up to my ankles and vines all over the building.

I looked around but stopped when my eyes landed on a tall figure. It was a man. The man had black hair, fair skin, green eyes and a scar that goes through his eyebrow and beneath his eye.

"Umm. . . H-hello sir. " I greeted quietly

"Ack! I look old enough to be called a sir!" He cried out in shock while I heard a woman's voice comfort him.

"Don't worry love, you don't. That is just h opow she addresses men who clearly are not a child." I looked left and right, above and below, but I could not see this lady.

"Oh! Sorry dear. I sometimes times forget about that. " the voice giggled and I watched a beautiful women materialize in front of me.

The woman was a beautiful brown color, her hair was white and her eyes were the same shade of green as the man's.

"Why tank you dear! " she smiled brightly

"Huh? " I ask

"We can read your thoughts. I'm glad that I am beautiful to you. I mostly don't show myself since we don't usually great teens. We tend to get older people here which means that there are a lot of racist people are. I tend to transform the surroundings into something the person likes before they get here so they are comfortable. We both see their memories before we see them. "

"Thank you for the explanation but. . . Why am I here? Also, who are you two? And why do I not feel panicked? "

"I am Henrik and she is Henrietta! She's my beautiful wife and you can't have her. " the man teased.

"Don't worry Henrik, I'm into men not women. "

"You don't feel the negative emotions here to the extent of normal since I wanted to lesson it. I thought you would be a older person with dementia and didn't want them to panic too much. " the man laughed awkwardly

"I'm sorry to inform you but you also died in your sleep. . . " the Henrietta frowned.

"Oh. . . Okay. "I mumbled sadly

" why aren't you panicked, most people are. "

"I can't exactly change what already happened"

"Okay, well. . . . you get to reincarnate with memories! A whole other life! Or you can stay here forever but forget everything. " Henrik smiled

"I choose to reincarnate. I mean, our memories make us who we are. I also want to remember my family. It would be incredibly rude if I basically abandon them and their memory. " I frown.

Henrietta smiled brightly "that's a good choice deer! "

"We can also give you a gift if you like! We are in charge of reincarnation after all! " she added with a giggle.

"It's alright, you don't need to. I would prefer if you saved your energy." I smiled

"We have infinite energy, Ella. We want to give you a gift from us to you. " Henrik smiled widely

"I feel like I should be worried. . . you thought I was trying to steal your wife and I unintentionally insulted you earlier. " I frowned

"It's okay, you didn't mean to insult me and I was joking around with you. " he laughed

". . . okay. . . . " I agreed reluctantly.

"Anyways, here's your gift, close your eyes please." I then closed my eyes as Henrietta asked.

"I give you the gift of love at first sight, a lot of people will instantly fall in love with you but not the people who are already in love with someone or people who like the same gender, since you only like men. " Henrik explained and put his hands on my head for a moment.

"Thank you Henrik. " I smiled reluctantly 'I hope I won't be stalked again. '

"Keep your eyes closed dear, I don't want you to go blind, also I don't think you will get stalked. I hope" she mumbled the last part.

"Anyways! I give you the gift of being partially immortal. Each time you die, you come back here until you live a happy life and die happily, then you can stay with us after. . . " she then put her hand over my eyes for a moment.

Soon they both removed their hands and told me to open my eyes. I felt a little different but still not panicked for some odd reason.

"It worked! " they both cheered

"What? "

"Well your appearance changes with each gift, look in the waters reflection. "

I quickly looked down at the water to see a massive change, my hair was long, curly and black, and my eyes we're a striking blue.

"Why do I look related to Henrik? " I asked

"Because we both gave you powerful gifts. Henrik's being more appearance related.. " Henrietta smiled

"Wait why are my eyes blue? "

"I guess you gained my mom's genes. We basically give you part of our genes when we give you a gift but it appears that my mom's genes over powered my dad's when I gave you my gift. " she pouted.

"At least I could pass for your guys kid. " I laughed slightly and they both smiled with a look in their eyes.

"Ahem! Anyways, we need to send you into a world so how about the story you just read? What was it. . . Beauty and the beasts? " Henrik asked before everything went black.

"Also we can't see anything or meet you in between worlds for a while! When you life a perfectly happy life then you automatically come here! " Henrietta added before I lost that final sense.
_______________________________________

932 words