ch3

I opened my eyes to see that I was in an old styled building with dirt floors. There were food ingredients in a corner of the room and I was laying on a pile of animal skins and straw.

'i must have fallen asleep' I thought as I got up.

I walked over to the door and was about to walk out when I felt someone pick me up from behind "Huh? " I asked and looked behind me only to see the snake man again.

"Hello again. " I smiled up at him.

"You need to be laying down or have someone carry you. " he muttered before setting me back down onto the skin and straw pile.

"I actually wanted to look for you, we never introduced ourselves. " I smiled awkwardly

"Oh. . . My name is Zelos, little female. "

"My name is Ella. It's lovely to officially meet you Zelos. " I smiled up at him and I heard his breath hitch.

"I should go, I don't want to ruin your chances of getting a male. " he Sayed before going to leave but I grabbed his hand quickly.

"Uhm, actually I was wondering if you would like to be my male, you can object of course! It's your choice an-" he cut off my rambling by picking me up again.

"I would be happy to be your male. " the snake beast smirked before kissing me gently.

"You personality contrasts your appearance pretty well. " I smiled but he flinched slightly.

"How so? "

"You are nice but look rough and you just give off an energy that screams aggressive yet you haven't done anything harmful to me. It makes me happy. " I smiled before gently pecking his lips.

Zelos seemed shocked but just laughed and held me closer to him. Oh I forgot to say, he was in his human form and was still pretty big but nowhere near as big as before.

Zelos has black hair that goes to his shoulders and was muscular with short facial hair , kind of like a small scruff or stubble. He had bright, almost glowing, vibrant, green eyes that looked like emerslds.

"Should we see where my mark will be now or later? " he asked.

"P-probably when we find ourselves a place to stay. " I felt the blood rush up to my face as he finished his questions.

" I already got us a house so you can be comfortable an-would you be comfortable? "I cut him off with a question

" what? "He asked in shock

" I don't care if I'm comfortable, I care about my mate being comfortable. "I smiled and kissed him lightly.

" keep kissing me and I may put my mark on you in the healers house. "He stated " and yes I will be comfortable there. "He smirked as he noticed that I was avoiding eye contact.

" ca-can we also wait till we know each other better? I don't want there to be a moment of where you regret being my male. " I frowned and he suddenly kissed deeply and passionately.

"I won't ever regret being your male. " he responded against my lips.

"O-okay but we need to talk in our own home before mating. " I broke the kiss seriously.

"Okay, Ella. " he sighed before picking me up and taking me to a huge building. All of the buildings were massive and there was a castle that was a little farther and much bigger compared to the tiger castle and the houses in beast city.

"Where are we? " I asked quietly

"We're in the area of the beast city for bigger males or for too many males. " he explained

"That makes sense. " I smiled up at him even though I was sitting in his arms.

"What clan are you from actually? I think you would be from the mermaid clan of fox clan because of your beauty. "

"I'm honestly from a incredibly sheltered and hidden clan, we're called humans. We don't completely like interacting with strangers but everyone died except for me and another girl. She is currently pretending to be a ape because we can be smart at times but not always. " I explained

"That's interesting. I am sorry for your loss. "

"It's alright. People die every day and it's a normal thing. " I smiled at him

He then opened the door to the house that was bigger than the majority of them. He carried me in and everything was already furnished and looked lovely.

"Zelos. . . How did you do this so quickly? " I asked

". . . the original owners just left it so I claimed it as mine. " he lied but I ignored it 'he probably doesn't want me to know he traded something important.

Zelos walked over to a room and there were a massive animal skin bed in the room. He walked over to the bed and sat down with me in his lap.

"I wanted to discuss something with you and I don't want you to be mad, it is part of the reason that I talked about my clan. "

"What's wrong? " he asked

"In my clan we don't instantly mate with the first person that we gain a interest for. We get to know them first and we usually stick with one mate which is why most of my clan has died. I don't want you to die because I chose not to have multiple males but I also want you to be okay with whoever the other males are. You have a say in all of the males that I take in. "

"You are making sacrifices so I can live so I will as well. Any male that you like I will accept. " he frowned deeply

"No, I want you to like them and them to like you. I don't want you to accept them because I want you to. Males need to be able to cooperate with each other so no one dies or gets hurt. " I explained and I saw him smile slightly.

I kissed his lips gently to seal the deal and it ended up getting a little heated. Let's just say, I am happy that I got a male so I don't die as quickly but I forgot that I can get pregnant any time.

_______________________________________

1029 words