014

January 5thHarlem, New York

January 5th
Harlem, New York

Currently they were sitting down at there table and ddot was just watching mayla and Nani interact.

Ddot couldn't rip his eyes off of mayla he feels like every time he has sex with the girl he falls into deeper love with her.

When ddot found out mayla was pregnant he was happy but he felt bad because he cheated and that same day he got her name tatted because he was genuinely in love with her and that day he couldn't get her off his mind and on top of that she was carrying his child.

There wasn't much more he could ask for mayla was perfect.

Mayla was feeding Nani her Mac and cheese "you good d?" Mayla asked ddot making him nod "yea I'm chill" ddot cleared his throat adjusting in his seat looking down at his steak and mash potatoes.

"Bae your not ok what's wrong?" Mayla asked ddot she was genuinely concerned ddot smiled widely at what mayla just called his honestly mayla didn't even notice she said what she said because her and ddot do so much couple things that honestly she could give less than a shit what they called each other they were basically dating without the title.

"Bae?" Ddot smiled at mayla making her look up from Nani to Ddot "i didn't say bae" mayla shook her head making ddot laugh he could tell she was lying.

"Awwwe It's ok mamas but I know u said bae" ddot laughed at mayla making her shake her head standing her ground she was embarrassed.

Nani continued eating her Mac and cheese and chicken nuggets looking between her parents wondering what they were talking about.

"I slipped up my bad." Mayla apologized to ddot making him shake his head no "don't apologize" ddot shook his head making mayla blush "ok" mayla spoke.

"Nani you have to put you're foot in first" mayla laughed at Nani who was struggling to get on the bath tub "ok" Nani nodded putting her foot in first following her moms instructions.

They were back at maylas house because ddot had to do an interview but he will be coming later "mama it's to hot" Nani spoke not liking the temperature of the water.

"Okay hold on imma make it colder" mayla turned the nob to the colder side "ok its fine now" Nani nodded okay with the temperature now "ok" mayla stopped twisting the nob nodding mayla added shampoo to Nani's hair drubbing it in softly "close your eyes baby" mayla told Nani and she did so mayla washed the soap out doing it again.

Mayla grabbed her conditioner adding some to Nani's hair brushing out her soft curls washing the conditioner out mayla then washed baby's body taking her out the tub and draining the water.