018

January 10thHarlem, New York

January 10th
Harlem, New York

Mayla and ddot were still not talking currently mayla was on her way back to ddots house after picking up Nani "mama we going to dadas house?" Nani asked and mayla nodded "yea baby we're going to his house and we're going to stay there for a week" mayla nodded explaining what they were doing taking a right arriving at ddots house.

Mayla got her and Nani out of the walking towards ddots front door unlocking it with the key ddot gave her a while back.

Mayla opened the door seeing ddot on the game eating cereal ddot turned around hearing the door open he smiled widely seeing Nani Ddot got up taking the headset off waving at Nani "hi babygirl" ddot walked towards Nani grabbing her out of maylas hands mayla walked away into ddots room taking her shoes off leaving her in socks sweats and a sweater mayla sat on the bed looking at the time seeing it was only three thirty.

Ddot walked into the room with Nani looking at mayla ddot looked away because he was trying to hold a grudge but it was hard for him he missed talking to her.

"Excuse me" ddot spoke making mayla roll over in the bed allowing him to get in mayla grabbed Nani out of ddots hands not talking to him still mayla started talking and playing Nani smiling "mama I tired" Nani told mayla making her nod "ok let's go to your new room" mayla got up from the bed with Nani in her arms going to her room that mayla and ddot decorated together mayla took Nani's socks off placing her in her new bed putting the covers over her mayla watched Nani drift of to sleep making her smile mayla walked out the room closing the door going back to ddots.

Ddot got up from the bed while mayla literally ignored his existence ddot grabbed her waist turning her around "why is you still not talkin to me bruh" ddot asked mayla making her sigh mayla couldn't move because his grip on her waist was tight mayla rolled her eyes looking down.

"Ight bet I see how it is" ddot let go of mayla walking out room going back to the living room getting back on the game mayla went back to laying down going to call Eva because she still wanted to go out with her "heyyy bestie" Eva smiled waving "hey Eva wanna go out today?" Mayla asked Eva making her nod eagerly "notti sleep he been so tired lately cause he been doing studio sessions so bet" Eva shrugged.

Mayla nodded fixing her silk press brushing it out "okay get ready imma be at ddots crib in a few hours" Eva told mayla making her nod smiling "ok bye bestie" mayla hung up on Eva smiling happy as fuck that she found something to do because she wasn't willing to stay home while she was mad at ddot.

Mayla swapped her sweats out with a black leather skirt the replacing her sweater with a long sleeve white croptop that shows her belly piercing mayla grabbed some perfume then grabbed her black cats to pair her outfit then she grabbed some jewelry mayla continued to brush her silk press out until it was fully untangled.

Mayla looked beautiful mayla decided she wasn't going to stay and wait for Eva she decided she was just going to go to Eva's house mayla grabbed her black puffa jacket placing it on herself grabbing her purse and wallet puting it in her purse mayla walked out the room walking past ddot making him look up taking his head set off getting up before mayla could open the door ddot grabbed her by her hair making her stumble backwards "where the fuck is you going look like this" ddot held his grip "away from you" mayla rolled her eyes making ddot mug her.

"Please don't start with me because I'll really fuck the shit out you again" ddot told mayla making her jaw drop ddot shrugged he didn't care he was being so serious to.

"Boy good fucking night I'm out" mayla pushed ddot making him sigh they never argued this badly "mayla if you leave the house I swear on everything you gon regret it" ddot told mayla being very serious mayla shrugged walking out making ddot nod running to go get his slides sliding them on walking out the house grabbing mayla before she walked in the car.

Ddot brought mayla back in the house making her sigh ddot brought her in his room looking at her ddot locked the door knowing that Nani was sleeping 3 rooms over "what the fuck is wrong with you why is you acting like this" ddot asked mayla making her shrug "oh you don't know? Bet" ddot nodded.

Ddot was stroking in and out of mayla making her moan quietly "so you don't know why you so mad huh?" Ddot asked mayla and she nodded "speak use your words" ddot stroked in more harder "i-m sor-ry" mayla stumbled over her words ddot looked down at mayla continuously stroking in and out making her whole body shake.

Mayla came on ddot making him laugh at how easy she was ddot flipped mayla over giving her back shots mayla tried to stop ddot because she was starting to feel the pain she usually gets but ddot was so angry he didn't notice if mayla was in pain or not he still stroked in and out mayla grabbed onto her pillow moving away from ddot making him from moving her closer he started to notice that she was trying to get away from his dick.

Ddot slid his dick out sitting down while mayla got on top of him mayla started moving fowards and backwards making ddots head fall back moaning quietly making mayla shocked that ddot moaned ddot grabbed maylas hips making her go faster ddot to groan feeling himself twitch he picked mayla up nutting.

Ddot was still angry at the fact mayla had been ignoring him for the past two day fdot grabbed maylas throat "who owns this pussy?" Ddot asked mayla putting two fingers inside her mayla pointed at ddot "speak" ddot went faster making mayla moan ddot bent his head down starting to kiss mayla poking his tongue in her mouth making her moan ddot stopped kissing mayla waiting for her response "you" mayla moaned mayla grabbed ddots wrist wanting him to stop she couldn't take the pleasure anymore it was starting to hurt her "d it hurts" mayla tried to speak ddot slid his finger out nodding "open your mouth" ddot demanded in a low tone mayla op ended her mouth putting his finger that were just in her.

Mayla starting sucking his finger while ddot just looked at her ddot could take the time to admire mayla in any situation it didn't matter mayla started shaking again "I'm about to cum" mayla twitched making ddot furrow his eyebrows "I ain't even touching you" ddot laughed looking at the girl release.

Ddot grabbed maylas throat "who owns you" ddot ask asked mayla "you and only you" mayla looked ddot in the eye meaning every word.