Twelve

Sunni slowly opened Donghyuck's door. She still isn't used to him having his own room. But they moved a couple months ago and everybody has their own room now. Well Mark Jaehyun Taeyong and Hendery all share the basement but it's split into two bedrooms and a living room slash kitchen area.

Donghyuck was asleep but Renjun and Jaemin were awake.

Jaemin cooed "hey Sunni. Were you coming to sleep with Hyuckie?"

Sunni nodded "I'll go find Xuxi."

Renjun smiled at her "it's ok sweetie. Come get in bed. There's a spot next to him. I'm sure you can fit."

Sunni looked at them for a long time.

Jaemin gently shook Donghyuck "Hyuck baby. Sunni wants to sleep with you."

Donghyuck was still half asleep but he muttered "c'mon Sunni bunny."

Sunni smiled as she rushed over to his bed climbing in like she used to when you were little. She's ten now. Way too old to be sleeping in all four of her brother's beds but she can't help it. It's hard to sleep without them.

Renjun said "I gotta go to work. Tell Hyuckie I'll see him tonight. Bye Jaem. Bye Sunni."

Sunni pulled Jaemin to lay down with her "bye Injunnie."

Jaemin let the ten year old man handle him. He could use a nap anyway.

And that's how Lucas found them hours later "she's always sleeping in his room. She never comes to mine anymore." He says to his best friend Xiaojun.

Xiaojun smiled "it's ok man. She's growing up. But didn't Jaehyun say she only sleeps in her room on the weekends?"

Lucas rolled his eyes dramatically "no. She sleeps with our dads on the weekend's. I don't think she's slept in her room at all."

Yuta asked "are they sleeping? Get away from the door."

"Sorry dad. I'm just bored."

"Do you wanna go to the movies? I'll drop you guys off and Johnny can pick you up."

Xiaojun shrugged, "I'm down."

Lucas nodded "you wanna spend the night too?"

The two boys looked at Yuta wide eyed and pleading.

Yuta smiled "ask your dad when he picks you up. Let's go."

Yuta and the youngest boys left.

Johnny stuck his head in the basement door 'hey you boys wanna do something?"

Mark hollered back "come down dad. We're just chilling."

Johnny walked down the basement stairs smiling when he saw the boys sitting on the couch. Hendery and Taeyong in the middle of a Mario kart race.

Jaehyun said "what's up dad?"

"Yuta took Xiaojun and Xuxi to the movies. Sunni is upstairs sleeping with Jaemin and Hyuckie. I don't have anything to do or any kids to bug."