The mafia don and the dancer

These are the scenarios that run through my head before I fall asleep 🤤

RILEY
____________

Dancing was always my passion something I loved doing. But it's hard to do that when your entire dance team is shit. They're riding on my back, if it wasn't for me there would be no dance team.

We were at our dance recital although it was just a practice, people were able to come and watch, which was somewhat weird but nobody questioned it. I had my eyes closed. Letting the rhythm of the music guide me, I had the dance and moves ready in my mind. I didn't have to look to know I was killing it,
Like always

A small smile made its way to my face as I opened my eyes. My moves not faltering once, my eyes searched the crowd. Watching all the people's faces, reading all their expressions.

My eyes landed on a guy who had a nice build with brown hair, I couldn't quite see their eye color, but they wasn't the one who had my heart beating rapidly. No. It was the guy beside him, he had big muscles and looked as if he could pick me up without breaking a sweat.

I shook my head, I had to stay focused. Not like I needed it, I felt hands press onto my back. Shoving me, I gasped as I landed on the ground. I stood up quickly, my jaw locked as I turned around. Facing the bitch who had the guts to ruin my dance.

She smirked at me like she did something, this whore has another thing coming.

"What the fuck was that for?!" I yelled out stepping closer to her in a intimating way, making her look falter for a second before she pushed me back.

I didn't hesitate, slamming my fist right into the side of her face. Gasps filled the room as she stared at me in shock.
I might be short, but god damn did I have quite the punch. I wasn't weak, not one bit.

She looked at me with fear before running off the stage, one of the girls walked up to me. Looking at me with a glare, "Your lucky that we can't afford to lose you. Or else you would be thrown off this team" I smirked, my ego growing from knowing that they needed me

"Go bitch, go check on that excuse for a human being" I spat, looking at her with a sinister smile. She scoffed before heading off the stage as well.

I turned around to face the crowd they all looked shocked, but I didn't care about them. My eyes landed on that man again, only this time he looked amused. We stared at eachother and I narrowed my eyes at him to which he smirked, I gave him a sarcastic smile before turning to walk off the stage

My performance was ruined by cocksucking whores- oh wait- don't worry, I'm one too.

But them bitches better not do it again, because next time I'm throwing the whore right off the stage and when I do, I hope she breaks a leg. She's lucky if that's the only thing I break. I prioritize my dancing more than anything and I'll be damned if some ugly ass wannabe bitch will ruin that.

From the corner of my eye, I saw the man staring at me as he stood up from his seat. My breath hitched, he was tall.

Yup, I would totally spread my legs and give him my virginity for sure. I hope he's into boys because damn. That's one great peace of man right there.

I saw him leaving as well, like he was waiting for me. Although I'm probably just being a classic whore but I don't really care.

I walked off the stage and headed towards the back, ignoring all the ugly women glaring at me. They think their hot? I scoffed to myself, they all look like oompa loompas.

I changed out of my skin tight dancing uniform and changed into my sweat pants and hoodie, I was so tired, I needed a shower. That bitch made my hand all icky, I pressed my hand against the hand sanitizer dispenser while I was walking out with my duffle bag in hand. Walking out the back of the place, sighing as I looked around the back allyway before walking out.