Three.

Sam walked through the halls as quickly as he could until he got to his room. He got in and closed the door behind him. He heard Dean call his name, but he didn't respond, he leaned his back against the door and took a deep breath. He looked down, unbuttoning his jeans in order to relieve the pressure he felt on his dick. It was hard like a rock. He hadn't felt like that in a while, overstimulated but guilty at the same time. It reminded him of Ruby, he was drawn to that darkness, and it felt so wrong. He sighed loudly and waited for it to die down before he got out of his room, encountering Castiel standing right in front of his door, which made him jump.

- Jesus, Cass. -He said, placing his left hand on his own chest- How did it go in town?

Cass looked at him for a couple of seconds before finally speaking.

- Fine. Your heart rate seems elevated. Is everything okay?

- Yeah. You just scared me. Come on. -He replied, trying to move on from the conversation, and then he started walking towards the main room. The angel followed.

Dean was there, he had left a bunch of bags on the table and was opening a beer when they walked in. He put a hand up to greet his brother while he took a long sip.

- Hey.

Said Sam, walking over to the bags to inspect the contents. A bunch of t-shirts, some jeans, undergarments, and a new pair of converse style shoes. He had also picked up some sanitary pads and what looked like a handful of makeup. He scoffed.

- Hey, the lady in the store helped me. I had no idea what to get her, man. -Dean explained, putting down his beer- She said I was not a good boyfriend.

Sam laughed at the comment.

- How do you even know it will fit? -Said the youngest.

Castiel approached him, grabbing all the bags, and then he left the room. Not a word. Just a slight annoyed grunt.

- Is he okay? -Asked Sam, Dean shrugged.

- I guess. He's Cass.

Sam nodded, looking back at the hallway.

- So. -said Dean, trying to get his attention back- How is she?

- Confused, mostly.

- About the whole demon thing?

- About how to control it.

Dean raised his eyebrows.

- Oh. So... She's cool with it. Right?

- Yeah, man. -Sam opened a beer then- But...

He took a long sip; his brother did the same. Then Sam looked into Dean's eyes, with a serious look on his face.

- I think she needs help.

***

In the meantime, in the dungeon, Castiel stood in a corner, facing the wall, while May tried on some of the clothes that they got her. The shirts fit her well, some jeans did, and the trainers were one size too big, but she was grateful anyway. When she told Cass that she was done, he turned around to see her. She was now wearing a pair of light blue mom jeans and a black t-shirt that said, "You can Read!" in bright blue bubble writing. Dean thought it was funny and, apparently, May agreed. Cass did not get it.

- Thank you very much for... Well... Everything. -She said, a sweet smile on her face.

- You're welcome. -He said, taking a few steps in her direction- Could I come closer?