Mark x WayV

Requested by Sp3cial_W1nter_Baby

Genre: Light angst , light fluff, light smut

AU : Idol

.
.
.

Mark was sitting on the couch pouting. Because his boyfriends were ignoring him. All 7 of them (a/n*: can't exclude Lucas 🥺) . Mark didn't know why.

Mark is a member of popular k-pop idol group NCT and it's several subunits except WayV with whom Mark was in relationship. WayV was a Chinese subunit of NCT so they mainly stayed in China, coming to Korea only when there was whole group album or concert. So them ignoring Mark wasn't making any sense to him.

WayV landed in Korea 3 days ago for the preparation of their upcoming whole group concert and they are ignoring him since. Normally when they come to Korea they spoil Mark with cuddles and kisses but now they are ignoring him like plague.

Mark tried to talk to them but they always come with some excuse and left the place.

"Hey Markie, what happened why are you pouting early in the morning?" Johnny asked ruffling Mark's hair as he sat beside him.

"They are ignoring me" Mark said pouting more deeply.

"Who?" Johnny asked and Mark gave him a look. "Oh!" Johnny said realising who Mark was talking about. "You are thinking too much Mark, they are just busy with our upcoming concert" Mark said pulling Mark in a side hug.

"They can talk with you all just fine but they are busy when it comes to me" Mark said frowning.

"Come on Mark, why would they ignore you, you are their boyfriend, they love you the most" Johnny said.

"Exactly that's why I am confused" Mark said.

"Now now don't pout, I am sure they are just tired or something" Johnny said and Mark nodded.

The whole day went like this. His boyfriends ignoring him and Mark pouting all the time. Whenever Mark tried to initiate a conversation with them they just awkwardly left from their.

At last Mark humped stomping his legs on the floor. 'Ok so you want to ignore me then be it, I will not talk with you anymore either' Mark thought to himself.

After that Mark also started to ignore them but with a pout on his lips, sometimes glancing at them time to time to see if they are looking at him too but nope. Mark huffed and continued with his schedule.

.
.
.

After a long day packed with schedules Mark was finally free and was in the elevator on his way to their dorm. Mark entered the code and opened the door to find a dark room. He was confused as some of his other members had different schedule than him and should have been in the dorm already.

"Why they didn't turned on the light" he muttered to himself while taking his shoes off and turned on the light and when he did he was met with the whole living room filled with decorations of flower petals, candles, a big round dining table filled with variety of food near the balcony and 7 grinning faces. Mark was surprised and was about to smile but he remembered how they ignored Mark. Mark frowned and pouted and was about to go into his room when Yangyang grabbed his hands stopping him.

"What happened baby? Aren't you happy from this all?" Yangyang asked.

"Now you want to talk? You all were ignoring me for God knows how many days and now you want to make everything right?" Mark said angrily.

"We know you are angry but we had our reason Markie" Lucas said.

"Oh and what is that so called reason that you had to ignore your boyfriend with whom you have a long distance relationship" Mark said folding his hands.

"We were planning for something special" Kun said.

"We know we shouldn't have ignored you but we thought when we'll give you the final surprise you'll be very very happy" Xiaojun said.

"What is that surprise?" Mark raised his eyebrows.

"We thought we'll make it extra special but seeing your mood we need to do it now" Winwin said.

"What do you me-" Mark stopped mid-sentence when Ten get into his knee.

"Mark will you marry us and make us the happiest men in the world?" Ten asked and Mark gasped covering his mouth getting emotional. Mark hugged Ten crying.

"Yes!....yes I will... I will.... I am so happy today" Mark said and the others joined their hug.

They then enjoyed their candlelight dinner where Mark's boyfriends informed him that their other bandmates were already aware of their plan and were in the dream dorm to give them their space.

It was a very romantic and happiest night for Mark.

.
.
.

Ragged breaths and slapping of skins were filling the room as Ten thrusted inside and out of Mark's hole as Hendery fucked his mouth.

"Fuck baby! I love fucking your mouth" Hendery said as he kept fucking his mouth.

"His hole is the best though, just made for taking cocks" Ten grunted as he increased his pace. Mark moaned as he was getting fucked in both sides. He loved it always. As he would only get fucked by his boyfriends like this when either they came to Korea or he went to China.

They climaxed at the same time as Mark took their cum like champ. Ten and Hendery pulled out of him as Lucas and Winwin took their place instead entering Mark gradually.

The night was long and Mark was yet to get fucked by rest of his boyfriends but he wasn't complaining it at all. He loved it and now that he was soon going to be marry his loving boyfriends he was more ecstatic than anything.

THE END~~