Mark x NCT

Requested by najiejayieee_07

Genre: fluff, angst with happy ending

AU : Mafia

.
.
.

"Hyung!!" A high pitched voice whined as the owner of the voice sat down on one of his boyfriend's lab.

"What is it Markie? Why are you pouting at early morning" Jaehyun said as he kissed his cute boyfriend's pouty lips.

"Will you go shopping with me please?! I asked others and they all are busy with something, I really want to go to shopping today" Mark whined as he looked at Jaehyun with his puppy eyes.

Jaehyun chuckled at his boyfriend's cuteness, "sure baby, I am free today" he said ruffling younger's hair.

"Yay! I will go get ready then" saying this Mark sprinted towards the staircase before bumping with one of his other boyfriend.

"Woah careful there baby you'll hurt yourself" Ten said as he grabbed Mark's waist.

"Sorry Hyung" Mark giggled.

"It's ok baby, you seem very excited, did Jaehyun agreed to go with you?" Ten asked kissing Mark's cheek.

"Yeah Hyung, I was going to get ready" Mark said excitedly making Ten chuckled.

"Ok, have fun and sorry I couldn't join you" Ten said releasing Mark from his grasp.

"It's ok Hyung, we can go next time" Mark said and pecked Ten's lips before going to his room to get ready.

.  .   .  .

Mark was exploring the whole market as Jaehyun followed him with multiple shopping bags in his hands, a whipped smile on his face. Few metres away from them followed their bodyguards in normal attire. Being the boyfriend of 22 men who were the boss of the most feared Mafia gang, Mark had always has bodyguards following him whenever he go outside. At first he was annoyed but then he understood the dangers which came from being a part of the Mafia world.

Though at first Mark didn't knew his boyfriends were Mafia. When he got to know that he was shocked of course but he loved them too much to leave them because of their profession. Also his boyfriends were obsessed with him in a good way, they loved him alot, spoilt him alot and Mark loved every bit of it.

Now when they were done with the shopping they decided to take a walk around the area. So they ate icecream, played few arcade games where Jaehyun won a watermelon plushie for Mark, ate lunch in a fancy restaurant, they visited the cemetery where Mark's father was buried and then watched sunset together. After that they came back home.

They got freshed and after a while ate dinner. Now they were in the living room watching some Netflix show Mark wanted to see. Mark was cuddled up in Yangyang's arms. Soon enough he fall asleep making his boyfriends coo.

"Let me take him to his room Johnny said as he very carefully picked Mark up.

"After you put him to the bed can you come to the study room please, I need to talk with you all about something" Jaehyun said and Johnny nodded as he took Mark upstairs while the others followed Jaehyun to the study room.

After few minutes Johnny came and joined them.

"What do you want to talk about Hyung" Jisung asked.

"We should tell Mark about his dad" Jaehyun and everyone's eyes widened.

"You are kidding us right?" Jaemin said. And Jaehyun looked at him serious.