Mark x Haechan

Requested by Nctxreader

Genre :  Jealousy, Smut, Slight degradation

AU : Idol

.
.
.

Mark could notice Haechan was getting irritated now. His eyes were fixed on where Mark was being so clingy to Jeno, tongue poking the underside of his cheeks. Mark let out a satisfied smile which goes unnoticed by others, his plan was finally working.

These few days Mark felt like Haechan wasn't giving him much attention and doesn't love him anymore. So in order to get his attention he planned to make him jealous by clinging to one of his member. Luckily Jeno volunteered to be that member.

So from the very start of the day Mark started to get extra clingy to Jeno. Like he was hugging him every chance he got, whispering something to each other and laughing while sitting on Jeno's lap, blushing at every compliment. Jeno was also grabbing his waist every time he noticed Haechan was looking at them.

At first Haechan tried to ignore but it didn't last long. He was burning with jealousy now, every evidence of playfulness from his face was gone. He let out a deep breath when their schedule was done for the day. He took his stuffs and then grabbed Mark's hand who was again chatting or more like flirting with Jeno.

"Let's go Mark" Haechan said pulling Mark away, making their way to the exit, ignoring the whines and shouts from his members and Mark for not bidding them goodbye. Mark and Haechan recently bought a apartment not too far from their agency, so they didn't live in the dorms with most of their members. They still visited and stayed at the dorm occasionally though.

"Hey! Why did you talked to me informally, I am your Hyung! That's rude" Mark whined pouting.

"When we reach our home that would be least of your concern trust me, 'Hyung' " Haechan said in a mocking yet deep tone sending shivers to Mark's spine. They reached near their regular cab that they went home in everyday.

Both were silent during their journey to their apartment which was pretty unusual for both of them and as well as the cab driver. When they reached their apartment complex they paid the driver and Haechan pulled Mark towards the elevator. Mark started to become nervous yet excited. He never saw Haechan this serious but he knew Haechan is never going to hurt him.

The elevator door opened and they get out of it, they entered the code to their apartment and get inside. Mark closed the door and pull out of his shoes and was about to go to the couch of their living room but got pinned instead on the wall by Haechan.

"What are you doing" Mark hissed with the harsh way Haechan pinned him to the wall.

"Exactly what you wanted, isn't that's why you were being a whore infront of everyone, clinging to Jeno, when you knew your boyfriend was watching you" Haechan said eyes dark.

"I...I....I was just..." Mark stuttered with blushing cheeks, Haechan never used degradating words with him, but Mark was even more turned on with that now.

"Just what?" Haechan asked as came closer to Mark.

"Just wanted your attention Chanie, thought you don't love me anymore" Mark muttered.

"So you got to conclusions on your own and were acting like a bitch in the heat just to get my attention? Then I have to give you that don't I? Fuck the whore out of you" Haechan said those words as he crushed his lips onto Mark's. Who reciprocated it with all the neediness he felt.

Haechan pulled away from the kiss to pull off both of their clothes getting completely naked and started to makeout again. Haechan's hand travelled from Mark's hair, to his spine to his hole. Mark whimpered as Haechan started to finger him raw.

When Mark was loose enough Haechan pulled away from the kiss, grabbed Mark's thighs and lifted him against the wall. "I am going to enter inside you" Haechan said and Mark nodded. Haechan then slowly started to enter Mark, letting Mark adjust before thrusting slowly. Mark hugged Haechan tightly as he started to thrust inside him, increasing his speed with each thrust.

Haechan started to thrust in inhuman pace, grunting and sucking hickeys on Mark's chest, neck and shoulders.

"Angh...sso good.....feel so g-good Chanie" Mark moaned as Haechan kept hitting his prostate.

"Of course you feel good baby, tell me will Jeno or other members ever fuck you this good? Tell me Markie" Haechan said slapping Mark's ass.

"N-No....only...ahh...o-only you!.." Mark babbled, drunk in pleasure he was receiving from his boyfriend.

"That's right, only I can fuck you like the whore you are" Haechan growled "fuck! I am close" .

"Inside please!" Mark whimpered.

Haechan kissed Mark's cheeks as they climaxed together, Haechan inside Mark filling him up to the brim and Mark between their stomach. Some of it slipping from the sides and dropping on the floor.

"Love you , love you.." Mark whispered and Haechan peppered Mark's neck and face with kisses.

"Love you too baby" Haechan said. "Let's clean this up" he said heading towards the bathroom. He prepared a warm bath for them as he placed Mark inside the bathtub. He went outside for a while to clean the mess they've made on the floor and soon joined Mark in the bath.

"Was I too rough on you baby? Sorry I got jealous"  Haechan said. They were cuddling on the bed as Haechan was spoiling Mark with all the love and attention.

"No, I liked it" Mark said blushing. "By the way it was all planned so don't go cold with Jeno or others, we were just trying to make you jealous so you give me attention" Mark explained.

"I figured. Sorry I wasn't able to give you my attention these days" Haechan said sighing as he looked upset.

"It's ok, it's all good now" Mark assured him.

"You know I love you alot right?" Haechan asked and Mark smiled pecking his lips.

"Of course I know, I love you alot too" Mark said and Haechan smiled, pulling Mark closer to him if it was possible. In the end it all turned out well, Mark was happy his plan was successful.

THE END ~~~