Pool Fun

Y/N takes Natalie's hand, leading her into the pool as Ben puts on sunscreen. He smiles at her as he swims around with his armbands on. 

Natalie pretends to chase him as he tries to quickly swim away giggling. She grabs his feet making him scream, turning around.

"Got you!"

"Nooo."

He splashes her before swimming away again laughing. Natalie wipes the water from her eyes before chasing him again. 

She catches him, spinning him around as he laughs making her do the same. Ben lands next to them in a cannonball, splashing them both. 

"Ben!"

Y/n spits water out as he starts coughing. Natalie pats his back as Ben looks at the two of them with a smile.

"You made him swallow some water."

Y/N rests his head on Natalie's shoulder with a smile.

"I'm sorry buddy."

"It's okay dad."

Ben takes Y/N from Natalie, letting her get out to read her book as he plays with Y/N. As Natalie is reading, she feels droplets on her back followed by giggles.

She turns around to see Ben holding Y/N above her, water dripping from their trunks as they both laugh.

"Cheeky little monkey."

She takes Y/N from Ben, wrapping his towel around him and rubbing his arms to keep him warm as he snuggles against her. 

After warming up, all three of them get into the pool to play and mess around with Y/N splashing his parents as he swims around. 

The couple hold onto each other as they stand in the water. Ben leans in to kiss Natalie when Y/N swims between them and holds onto Natalie who holds him instead.

"My mommy."

He sticks his tongue out at Ben who does the same, making Natalie laugh as she kisses Y/N's cheek.

"Haha I got a kiss."

"Oh I'm going to get you now!"

Y/N screams before swimming off, Ben following him slowly with Y/N laughing the entire time. Natalie watches them with a smile, holding out her arms as Y/N swims back in her direction. 

Y/N swims into her arms and she runs away from Ben who swims behind them like a crocodile on the water.

"No you can't my baby."

She pretends to punch him away and he throws himself back like he has been hit. Y/N laughing the entire time making them both smile.